come on seton hall! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

come on seton hall!

Well that was fun while it lasted. Seton Hall is just awful. How many bad turnovers that lead to runouts can they commit?

Seton Hall is taking too much time off the clock. Stall ball has killed their momentum.

And they are passing like fifth graders.

Duke vs. Syracuse is a 2 seed in the NCAA Tournament game. Its a 50-50 game for us to win. If we lose we are a 3 seed and if Nova makes the BET I think they are above Duke and gets MSG as the 2 seed which opens up 3 seed Syracuse to get MSG.

I am protecting Syracuse interests. Nova loses this game then Duke beating Syracuse gets Duke MSG. Syracuse beats Duke then I think we get MSG.

Seton Hall is taking too much time off the clock. Stall ball has killed their momentum.

And they are passing like fifth graders.

Passing poorly against Nova will cost you big time.

the only chance we are a 3 seed is if we lose tomorrow night.

Not sure about that.

Florida, Arizona, Wichita, Nova
Duke, Wisconsin, kansas, Virginia, Michigan

Not sure no quality wins keeps us ahead of 2 of those teams...depends what they do of course.

how many passes will the hall throw away with a lead????

I'm just watching the scores update - this thing is really back and forth.

If the hall can make free throws they may steal this.

Duke vs. Syracuse is a 2 seed in the NCAA Tournament game. Its a 50-50 game for us to win. If we lose we are a 3 seed and if Nova makes the BET I think they are above Duke and gets MSG as the 2 seed which opens up 3 seed Syracuse to get MSG.

I am protecting Syracuse interests. Nova loses this game then Duke beating Syracuse gets Duke MSG. Syracuse beats Duke then I think we get MSG.

I totally disagree in terms of protecting our interests. Your making an assumption about duke passing nova that may be incorrect.

1) if Villanova gets the #1, we have literally no chance of back dooring into MSG as a 3 seed. We need them to lose the BET and get a 2.

2) Yes duke/syracuse is for the 2 seed. But that does not mean Duke passes nova on the 2 line especially if they lose the ACC final. I don't think they would. On the other hand, I believe if we made the acc final, we would pass nova.

Is Sterling Gibbs related to Ashton?

Edit: Yeah, his Seton Hall bio says he is.