Coming in for the Cincinatti game | Syracusefan.com

Coming in for the Cincinatti game

Boston Tiger

Walk On
I have to drive my daughter back on Friday, since the SUMB has practice on Friday night. My son will be coming along, and he's looking forward to a chance to see a division 1 game (his college is D3). We are going to leave early on Friday so we can get in before the LSU-Arkansas game kicks off. What are the suggested sports bars around the Sheraton where we can watch that game? He's now 21, so the idea of watching the game in a bar is appealing to him. He's even willing to have his fifty something dad tagging along, since Dad has a credit card.

It's going to be a bit strange heading over to the pregame festivities in the morning ahead of the noon kickoff, but we will do our best to make as much noise as possible during the game. I'm looking forward to heading over to the Varsity after the game to watch that sixth banner get flipped. Then the discussion of the bowl game can begin in earnest.

Faegans has a couple big hd TV's behind the bar and a huge selection of beers

That sounds perfect. Thanks!
What? Give up black Friday shopping for an SEC game? Crazy! :)

Faegan's is highly recommended. They have food as well.

Mrs. DCCuse would likely recommend Sheraton's new restaurant/bar.

What? Give up black Friday shopping for an SEC game? Crazy! :)

Faegan's is highly recommended. They have food as well.

Mrs. DCCuse would likely recommend Sheraton's new restaurant/bar.

New Sheraton bar is good choice too. I thought he might want to venture out of his hotel. I say one half at each

I'm a little bias, but Chucks has the most TV's, its the biggest, and has the best "college" atmosphere out of any of the bars on campus.

Chuck's is great with the projector and good food and cheap booze. Faegan's is a bit more classy. Either's a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck's is great with the projector and good food and cheap booze. Faegan's is a bit more classy. Either's a good choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chucks has $3.50 pitchers as well I believe.

The Sheraton bar was closed the last two times I stayed there, so I hadn't thought of it. Chucks sounds like a place my son will want go check out during the weekend.

Thanks for the suggestions.