Class of 2016 - Commit Status | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Commit Status

DeGeorge has reaffirmed, Scott and Brinson have been contacted.
Brouse had been contacted as well. I'm just saying that there will most likely be others.

palmer, brinson and degeorge? or is degeorge definitely sticking?

Anybody in the contacted or non contacted list have to be considered up in the air as far as their commitment. With them it will be a fluid situation until we get an update from them.

They contacted DeGeorge just like they contacted Brouse. The only ones right now I would considered as still committed are the ones that have taken an OV or have one scheduled.

Added a list of the fifth year seniors on scholarship. I would expect most if not all stay but for reference this group might provide some additional slots.

Added a list of the fifth year seniors on scholarship. I would expect most if not all stay but for reference this group might provide some additional slots.

Thompson?

By my count this class right now is down to 10 kids and it's likely down to 7.

DB Bradshaw
DB Brinson (looks like he's out)
QB Culpepper
OL Heckel
DE Holloway
ATH Neal
WR Palmer (nobody knows)
LB/DE Ruff
QB Scott (looks like he's out)
OL Servais

The good news for the 'star' guys is that we've dumped four 2 star kids while adding 1. by default the class rating goes up.

By my count this class right now is down to 10 kids and it's likely down to 7.

DB Bradshaw
DB Brinson (looks like he's out)
QB Culpepper
OL Heckel
DE Holloway
ATH Neal
WR Palmer (nobody knows)
LB/DE Ruff
QB Scott (looks like he's out)
OL Servais

The good news for the 'star' guys is that we've dumped four 2 star kids while adding 1. by default the class rating goes up.
The 2-star guy we added just got bumped up to 3-stars, too. We're goin' places!

Is Ginnetti in or can this staff let him go too? I don't know if he signed his financial aid papers.

palmer, brinson and degeorge? or is degeorge definitely sticking?
Palmer should not be considered solid. Forgot to add him in my post. Fairly solid committeds still stand at 7.

Heckel
Servais
Ruff
Culpepper
Bradshaw
Neal
Holloway

Palmer should not be considered solid. Forgot to add him in my post. Fairly solid committeds still stand at 7.

Heckel
Servais
Ruff
Culpepper
Bradshaw
Neal
Holloway

I am fully expecting the names not on that list to not be part of the class. Every commit that has been asked to visit or officially visit has reaffirmed their commitments and each that has decommitted thus far was not asked to visit or officially visit. And the remaining 5 not on your list here were not asked either.

Highly doubt we're adding 10 or more A list players by signing day.
I completely understand what you're saying, but I don't recall a time when Syracuse has ever added 10 A list players. Some B's/B+'s, one or 2 that turn out to be A's, and the rest C/C+ along with those who never stay for four years to find out.

Probably not, but my guess is we will improve the WR unit, in both talent and numbers.

That's my worry here to. We have room now for about 13 kids. These guys are going to have to do some HUGE recruiting to get A list (POWER 5) kids. If we pull in a bunch of MAC kids I won't know what to think. I know I don't want to hear about ‘fit’ and ‘system’.

Edit - I forgot about Riggins. He's not listed at rvls anymore but he's another kid there's been no word one way or the other. So 11 with as few as 7 actual.

That's my worry here to. We have room now for about 13 kids. These guys are going to have to do some HUGE recruiting to get A list (POWER 5) kids. If we pull in a bunch of MAC kids I won't know what to think. I know I don't want to hear about ‘fit’ and ‘system’.

I don't expect 10 A list kids added to the class, my guess is it will probably be 50/50, but at the same point in time, I'd rather have B list kids that fit this staff's system than A list kids that don't.

I just looked on Scout and Degeorge is now listed as a UCONN commit. So what gives?

I just looked on . . . . . and Degeorge is now listed as a UCONN commit. So what gives?
Decommitted here. Committed there. Fit better in their system than what Babers will be running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom