Conference Schedule? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Conference Schedule?

As an alumni club President with a venue that can be competitive in getting our private game watch room, this is very disturbing. I may lose out on it. I usually have an email sent within minutes of getting the schedule. We are now over a week past the latest they have done it. All though I am also using a new place this year for some of our game watches, with thoughts of some bigger and better April parties I will need to set up in AZ.

It's Super Bowl weekend.
We will be the only game that day - so that ESPN can begin its 28 hours of pregame coverage at 2pm.

It's Super Bowl weekend.
We will be the only game that day - so that ESPN can begin its 28 hours of pregame coverage at 2pm.
Well, I heard they are starting this year with Breakfast With the Groundskeepers.

At least the ACC did UVA no favors in February:

@ SU on Saturday and @ Louisville on Monday, followed later in February w/ Duke, @ UNC and UNC home and for good measure also during February, a home-and-home w/ Va Tech, and Miami at home and @ NC St.

UVA gets Louisville and Tech twice every season. Just like we get BC and Pitt.

Are we going to have the full schedule today? Or are we going to have to wait another month?

Then let me be the first of many to make this complaint: why noon?

Not 2:00? Or 4:00? Or Gameday for the rematch of the regional final?

Thanks, ESPN.

As someone who drives two+ hours away for the games, you would think I would like noon games but they are the worst for me. Give me later afternoon or at night anytime. Plus the crowd and the players are half asleep to begin. Please ESPN. Change this one for me.

At least the ACC did UVA no favors in February:

@ SU on Saturday and @ Louisville on Monday, followed later in February w/ Duke, @ UNC and UNC home and for good measure also during February, a home-and-home w/ Va Tech, and Miami at home and @ NC St.
I doubt SU's schedule will be much softer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom