Conference Schedule? | Syracusefan.com

Conference Schedule?

All I hope is that we play away in Miami, wouldn't mind a trip to the beach.

No dates, but here are the teams we play. We host Miami.
Home/Road: Boston College, Pitt, Georgia Tech, Louisville
Home: Florida State, Miami, Duke, Wake Forest, Virginia
Road: Clemson, North Carolina, NC State, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame

Duke, Miami and Virginia at home. Beautiful.
Add in home games with St Johns and Georgetown, near home games in NYC against South Carolina and UConn, and possible NCAA games in Buffalo and MSG and it is close to an ideal setup.

If we get some weekend games for the big home matchups, I think it highly likely we will re-take the attendance crown. Damage will be done.

Add in home games with St Johns and Georgetown, near home games in NYC against South Carolina and UConn, and possible NCAA games in Buffalo and MSG and it is close to an ideal setup.

If we get some weekend games for the big home matchups, I think it highly likely we will re-take the attendance crown. Damage will be done.
Yes, this is as exciting a home schedule as 2015/16 was dull. As happy as I am this year, I already dread the blah of next year. (Yes, I know, live in the NOW.)

Do we know when the dates and times are released for the conference schedule

It should be out soon. Looking at past releases, Greensboro seems to like publishing it the week before Labor Day, and we're running out of those days.

It should be out soon. Looking at past releases, Greensboro seems to like publishing it the week before Labor Day, and we're running out of those days.
isn't the goal to get it out before the 1st home football games so they can start selling tickets at the games?

Also of note: ESPN announced their Big Monday schedule last year on August 12.
This was before the ACC schedule was released.
So the ACC is likely/surely waiting on ESPN to make some final decisions.

What the heck is the Acc doing? Its Sept 1, they have had since April. Mlb comes out with next years schedule before this year ends, they need to get their act together.

Aug 22, 2013
Aug 27, 2014
Sept 2, 2015

5 days later 2 years ago
6 days later 1 year ago

So extrapolating, the announcement this year should be made 7 days later, on September 9th, 2016.

In five years, the announcement will be made after basketball practice has started. In six, it will be made after the season has started.

Something has to give. Eventually.

5 days later 2 years ago
6 days later 1 year ago

So extrapolating, the announcement this year should be made 7 days later, on September 9th, 2016.

In five years, the announcement will be made after basketball practice has started. In six, it will be made after the season has started.

Something has to give. Eventually.

Haha. This sounds a lot like how my department is getting its work done lately. We're responsible for creating the flight schedules for a certain major airline, and it seems that with the way things have been going for the past several months, we'll be churning out the schedules after the flights have already operated pretty soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom