Congrats to Dave Rahme | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to Dave Rahme

I logged in just now so I can post of how happy and excited I am for him (you Dave, if you're reading this), Congrats and very well-deserved, Dave!

Good news. Glad to hear you landed on your feet!

Love Dave's work. Good for Dave. Great for us.

I feel bad that we lose him here, but I've got nothing but praise for Dave. Good on ya bud! Glad to see you landed on your feet.

Great news congrats Dave have always enjoyed your coverage of SU football

Congratulations, Dave! Always been a big fan of your writing at Syracuse.com [as well as your posts here].

Great news.

David Glenn recently caught up with former Syracuse Post-Standard—and future ACCSports.com writer—Dave Rahme on Glenn’s afternoon radio show.

*edit
Here is the link to ACCSports.com for any who might be interested.
http://www.accsports.com/
Well, we know he has the football and lacrosse angles covered, and by the sounds of the interview, he's been paying attention to the hoops, also.

Does this mean that Dave will handle the Syracuse beat for ACCSports.com? Or more generally ACC sports issues?

Looking at how they have contributors who seem to report for each ACC school I would think that Dave will be handling Syracuse sports for ACCSports.com.

Looking at how they have contributors who seem to report for each ACC school I would think that Dave will be handling Syracuse sports for ACCSports.com.

Awesome news if that is the case, for him and us. Congrats Dave!

The ACC invite keeps getting better.

The gift that keeps on giving.