Congrats to nycfan - again! | Syracusefan.com

Congrats to nycfan - again!

Congrats NYC. Kudos to anyone that runs one. I don't think I could make the .2 miles.

Congrats to our own nycfan on running and completing his 29th consecutive New York City Marathon. Congrats E!

Anyone else here run?
Awesome Eric! Congrats!

That is impressive as hell! :cool:

It is VERY hard to keep up the consistent running year after year to be able to do something like this.
(he says, from his own injury-riddled run career)
Especially as you get older.
(looks in mirror - yup.)

I got denied my one shot at running NYC thanks to Hurricane Sandy, but I do still have the T-shirt. ;)

I ran the Vegas RnR marathon in 2016. I decided to retire from running that day and have proceeded to gain 50 pounds of fat within the next 4 or 5 months. Im happier fat.

FB_IMG_1572921555932.jpg

Congrats to our own nycfan on running and completing his 29th consecutive New York City Marathon. Congrats E!

Anyone else here run?

congrats Eric!

Anyone else here run?
According to my calculations, if you take the distance Eric has run in these 29 marathons (756.9 miles) and see how far that distance is from NYC, Eric passed Atlanta in this last one. He will run past Nashville next year,

Run Forrest run!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom