Congratulations Acchione for the scholly | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations Acchione for the scholly

CaliCuse

All American
Any walk-on that "earns a full ride deserves the recognition and support of fans. I also commend dave Rahme for getting the story out. Now it will be even better if the kid is instrumental in a win Thursday evening. If no one minds I hope the schools kids contribute as well. I'm always nervous about big games and this one is big for several reasons. it opens the latest season and one with high expectations. We are facing an ACC team that is "hungry for a win and according to all sources is the greets college team ever to play the Orangemen. Our fan base is suspiciously pathetic. The game is being shown nationally on a terrible venue of computer monitors. Mine is a 21" LED,Not much but enough to get a very small idea of what may or mat be happening in the Dome. I have all my info ready foe the Time Warner espn3 crap Gross arranged for us all. Yeah I'm pissed and I would tell r Gross about that next time I see him in LA if he has the balls to come back here and ask for money.:rolleyes:

Any walk-on that "earns a full ride deserves the recognition and support of fans. I also commend dave Rahme for getting the story out. Now it will be even better if the kid is instrumental in a win Thursday evening. If no one minds I hope the schools kids contribute as well. I'm always nervous about big games and this one is big for several reasons. it opens the latest season and one with high expectations. We are facing an ACC team that is "hungry for a win and according to all sources is the greets college team ever to play the Orangemen. Our fan base is suspiciously pathetic. The game is being shown nationally on a terrible venue of computer monitors. Mine is a 21" LED,Not much but enough to get a very small idea of what may or mat be happening in the Dome. I have all my info ready foe the Time Warner espn3 crap Gross arranged for us all. Yeah I'm pissed and I would tell r Gross about that next time I see him in LA if he has the balls to come back here and ask for money.:rolleyes:

LOL, give 'em hell Cali!!:rolling:

Will we ever be able to edit our posts ? I know my typing skills speak for them selves but on occasion miss a key or spacebar tap and need to go back and make an adjustment. I know its rare but hey we all can't be perfect the first tie going through a post. Also where are the drop down options for other sites including the opponents or paper and athletic sites? I believe the intent of changing everything is for improvement ,not cutbacks . A front page story option somewhere here would be a though for you all. I have to think toasts in theplanning stage and not yet deployed /installed.