Congratulations Coach Pasqualoni | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations Coach Pasqualoni

OrangePA

Hall of Fame
On a fine opening win last night.

The new UConn QB looked pretty good and there were two returns for TDs.

Okay, here we go. Millhouse - Let me have it. Chip - Go at it. Otto/Grotto - Blast away!

Calm down - just having a little fun.

Lets Go Orange!!!!

Okay, here we go. Millhouse - Let me have it. Chip - Go at it. Otto/Grotto - Blast away!

Lets Go Orange!!!!
Good for him. But his act had gotten old and stale at SU. It was time for him to move on. And you know, it worked out for him, no?

Fool me once, as they say.

But I guess he does deserve congratulations for building a dominant MAC program. That was a MAC conference game last night, wasn't it?

UConn has a great return man but other then that I wasnt really impressed at all. For playing basically a 1AA there O line didnt move Umass of the ball much and two headed QB systems never work at the D1 level. Maybe it was just the first game jitters but if you cant run the ball on UMass your in for a long year.

Their D looked good, but it's difficult to say how good considering it was against a team playing their first D-1 game.

Impossible to conclude anything from that game. That having been said I always root for former SU players, coaches etc to do well (just not in our game).

Lets Go Orange!!!!

Nah, good for Coach P and D. I have nothing against them We had a lot of good times at SU, I miss that. I just can't help myself sometimes with what I think are inconsistent arguments. But without debate and delicately worded sarcastic comments, there isn't much of a point to this board.

Shutouts are impressive no matter who the opponent is.

yep, a good looking win, and as we all know - fans of Paul Pasqualoni coached teams rarely get to ever see a 2-0 record, so hopefully they really enjoy this week and bask in the potential of an undefeated season

Lets Go Orange!!!!

I tried to watch some of the game and it was so bad I couldn't stomach it.

Uconn is terrible and UMass was embarassingly bad. UConn should be a W for Syracuse, hands down. All things being equal right now I think I'd fall off the Marrone bandwagon if we lost to UConn this season.

i didn't know umass was fbs now or that uconn was even playing

i pay so little attention to the rest of the big east.

uconn upgraded at coach, good for them.

If it brings you joy to congratulate Paul Wilhelm Pasqualoni, have at it. I don't really get it, but party on.

I tried to watch some of the game and it was so bad I couldn't stomach it.

Uconn is terrible and UMass was embarassingly bad. UConn should be a W for Syracuse, hands down. All things being equal right now I think I'd fall off the Marrone bandwagon if we lost to UConn this season.

You must be pretty sore from falling off the wagon after all those losses to UConn. ;)

I don't bear Paul Pasqualoni any ill will. I was probably one of his biggest supporters on the football forums [and that was a lonely place toward the end] right up until the time he got canned. He was a classy guy who ran a classy program, who presided over a very fun era of Syracuse University football until the bottom dropped out.

But I sure won't congratulate him for any accomplishments at Uconn. He's the enemy now.

You must be pretty sore from falling off the wagon after all those losses to UConn. ;)

why would i fall off the wagon when we have been in rebuild mode with 55 to 75 scholarship players.

you should be worried though. you're team was bad. umass got consistant penetration against your oline, you're receivers are slow and pedestrian and your starting quarterback was not good. 15-25 and 2 ints against one of the worst teams i've witnessed in a long time. he was awful. you guys are in trouble.

Heard snippets on Sirius...is Smallwood the kid we had commit originally? I heard his name called a lot on defense.

Congrats to Coach P. I wish him well and him replacing Edsall has made me indifferent towards UConn vs a strong dislike. Overall though, I just don't care about UConn football except the week we're playing them.

UConn Basketball on the other hand... "I hate you. I hate you. I don't even know you, and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you."

New Sun Beast Commish says they're looking for a 14th team for the FB championship game to be held annually in Fort Wayne, Ind. UMass come on down

What, my post with the same link wasn't good enough? ;)

Sorry bud. I replied to OPA before I read the other responses. Glad to see I'm not the only smart guy.

I hope UConn loses every game so I don't have to read all this P stuff all year. He is the enemy now.

I'll have to bring some crap to throw at the SU people in the Dome who embarrass our team by cheering for UConn when they come on The field.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom