Congratulations Coaches Pasqualoni and DeLeone | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations Coaches Pasqualoni and DeLeone

Since DeLeone was running the offense starting in 1985, you should probably include the additional six years.[/quote]

And remove 1997 and 1998 when Deleone either wasn't at SU or wasn't the OC.

Good set of stats though SWC, thanks for researching and posting.

Since DeLeone was running the offense starting in 1985, you should probably include the additional six years.[/quote]

We should also credit Rogers for '97 and '98 instead of DeLeone.

I guess you missed the word "sought". Kinda important.[/quote]

I don't think he missed it. Sought it all the time, achieved it 19% of the time. I didn't think that was hard to understand.

Sooooo . . . who is UConn playing this week? I hope we get a stats update after the game - you know, for comparison purposes.

I guess you missed the word "sought". Kinda important.

I don't think he missed it. Sought it all the time, achieved it 19% of the time. I didn't think that was hard to understand.[/quote]
And lost in that is that a goal for yardage and how you get it is really stupid.

At the end of the game they don't tally up who had the most yards and award the winner.

Since DeLeone was running the offense starting in 1985, you should probably include the additional six years.

And remove 1997 and 1998 when Deleone either wasn't at SU or wasn't the OC.

Good set of stats though SWC, thanks for researching and posting.[/quote]

Be my guest:
http://prgsandbox.fs.cornell.edu/Mike/SU/team_stats_search.cfm

And thanks to Upperdeck for compiling the stats which make such comparisons possible.

I guess you missed the word "sought". Kinda important.

I don't think he missed it. Sought it all the time, achieved it 19% of the time. I didn't think that was hard to understand.[/quote]

If I were to list the games in which they sought to get 200/200, I'd have to list all 167 of them. I thought it was more useful to see how often they had actually obtained that goal and against whom.