Contribute! | Syracusefan.com

Contribute!

OrangePA

Living Legend
The Jason Poles post was accidentally deleted last night.

It is back.

Lets try to get 1000 Syracusefan.com contributors to the Indoor Facility.

Thanks to all who have already contributed!

For as little as $44 you get some Orange Club benefits

For $125 you get the chance to get season football parking close to the Dome

I will give my 44 dollars on the first per the ladies of the house orders...LOL

For as little as $44 you get some Orange Club benefits

For $125 you get the chance to get season football parking close to the Dome

As I read that chart, you need to donate $1500 to priority access to parking for football and $5000 to get access to parking for hoops.

$1500 get you inside the guard shacks...really close...like just off the quad (the red lots in the link below). $125 gets you the opportunity to park in stadium west (if they have spots available) and other Orange colored lots.

http://www.carrierdome.com/media/documents/2013/2/2013_Overall_Parking_for_FB__BB.pdf

I just talked to the orange club and the ticket office. All of the orange shaded parking on the parking chart is spoken for...the only way you may be able to get a spot is if someone from last year doesn't renew. However, due to the fact that last year's parking was sold out and parts of some of the orange lots are no longer available for game day parking, it is unlikely anything will open up. I asked what happens if someone donates $1,500. They said that only gets them priority on the parking waiting list (no guaranteed parking) - in the orange shaded sections, not inside the guard shacks.

Thanks for the update. Last year some slots do open up over the summer. It was much easier a few years ago. My advice if you want parking in close is to donate and call back then...cross your fingers. BTW, a new lot is planned to open one block west of the Fine Lot.

Thanks for the update. Last year some slots do open up over the summer. It was much easier a few years ago. My advice if you want parking in close is to donate and call back then...cross your fingers. BTW, a new lot is planned to open one block west of the Fine Lot.

Yeah, I guess if parking close to the dome was easy to get that would be a bad sign for the program. I will take your advice and send in my donation and hope for the best. FWIW, they mentioned the new lot west of Fine, but they weren't positive it would be ready for the season. Thanks TexanMark!

Stadium West is only $125? Is that guaranteed? Might splurge for that, I assumed it was significantly more.

Stadium West is only $125? Is that guaranteed? Might splurge for that, I assumed it was significantly more.
It used to be virtually guaranteed...but since the Henry Lot is no more...grad students parking in the Fine Lot during games (grrrr)...and half of Standart is gone for '13...and the timing of the new lot is up in the air...and we are better in a better conference...we'll it is not guaranteed anymore.

If you bought a season tix...try to donate $125 if your budget allows (I know you are just out of college). Get yourself put on a waiting list...hopefully in late June/July some spaces become available. Be advised if selected you'll have to pay $150 for stadium west. Another option is tailgate in Manley North or South or with your buds off Adams St.

Bottomline: after your season tix purchase to park in Satdium West costs a minimum of $125 donation and $150 more for the 6 parking passes. The good news is your unused tix sell much faster with a parking pass attached to them.

It used to be virtually guaranteed...but since the Henry Lot is no more...grad students parking in the Fine Lot during games (grrrr)...and half of Standart is gone for '13...and the timing of the new lot is up in the air...and we are better in a better conference...we'll it is not guaranteed anymore.

If you bought a season tix...try to donate $125 if your budget allows (I know you are just out of college). Get yourself put on a waiting list...hopefully in late June/July some spaces become available. Be advised if selected you'll have to pay $150 for stadium west. Another option is tailgate in Manley North or South or with your buds off Adams St.

Bottomline: after your season tix purchase to park in Satdium West costs a minimum of $125 donation and $150 more for the 6 parking passes. The good news is your unused tix sell much faster with a parking pass attached to them.

Oh, it's a donation and then you buy the passes? Probably gonna pass then. I can deal with parking on Euclid for nooners, and have a solid work around already for other games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom