Corey Winfield offered by Mizzou | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Corey Winfield offered by Mizzou

Exactly! Their fans remind me a lot of Uconn fans...phucking clueless wannabees.

Ehh, let's be careful about assigning the traits of a few of a group to the entire group. There are words for such actions, and none of them are complimentary.

I'm sure there are many who describe SU fans as you have described the Missouri and UConn fans because of the actions of a few SU fans, and that wouldn't be fair either.

Ehh, let's be careful about assigning the traits of a few of a group to the entire group. There are words for such actions, and none of them are complimentary.

I'm sure there are many who describe SU fans as you have described the Missouri and UConn fans because of the actions of a few SU fans, and that wouldn't be fair either.

Actually those generalizations are spot on for Mizzou fans (at least their Internet Board). They were D-Bags years ago over there...only worse now that they think they are "big time".

Actually those generalizations are spot on for Mizzou fans (at least their Internet Board). They were D-Bags years ago over there...only worse now that they think they are "big time".

Agreed, there could well be several D-Bags on the Mizzou Internet board. But let's be careful about characterizing ALL Missouri fans (or all UConn fans, or all of ANY demographic) as such based on the anonymous actions of a few.

Agreed, there could well be several D-Bags on the Mizzou Internet board. But let's be careful about characterizing ALL Missouri fans (or all UConn fans, or all of ANY demographic) as such based on the anonymous actions of a few.
Why? If the shoe fits...wear it!

Mizzou fans have earned their reputation after years of douche baggery in the Big 12. Ask any Jay Hawk or KState fan. They have a HUGE inferiority complex...very similar to Uconn fans.

This is the internet. There's no need to be careful about these things.:)

Why? If the shoe fits...wear it!

Mizzou fans have earned their reputation after years of douche baggery in the Big 12. Ask any Jay Hawk or KState fan. They have a HUGE inferiority complex...very similar to Uconn fans.

I suspect with 3 NCAA titles since 1999 that very few UConn fans have inferiority complexes.

And that is the men's team, not to speak of the phenomenal success of the women's team.