Corey Winfield offered by Mizzou | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Corey Winfield offered by Mizzou

asked about dead period.

response:
Mike McAllister@McAllisterOnFox
@Chris02M For visits and in-person contact yes. Telephone calls? No

How does this work with the black out period. I assume they can talk to his parents but what if Corey answers the phone? How did they deliver the Loi today?

It's all faxes these days. Probably just sent a fax to his house. Then sent a page to his beeper, asking him to return a call to their fax machine.

No violations. And no signs of technology post 1987.

Chris, did you ask about the dead period period?

are you trying to be funny or did you type period by mistake twice?

yes i asked him about dead period since everybody kept asking on clarification

when asked if he will sign with syracuse tom his response was you will see tomorrow. fwiw apparently he has a gf from home. hopefully that won't sway him, but sounds like he's giving serious consideration to mizzou

Tayyyyyyy @a_mixed_breed
Mizzou something else ! Tryna give my bby @DatDudeBamm an offer the day before signing day ! Byeee you knw where your heart is #Syracuse

guessing she is relative or gf

Tayyyyyyy @a_mixed_breed
Mizzou something else ! Tryna give my bby @DatDudeBamm an offer the day before signing day ! Byeee you knw where your heart is #Syracuse

guessing she is relative or gf

i think that is actually her. she wasn't happy about the late offer. surprisingly she isn't being selfish, and is looking out for his best interest. hopefully she wears the pants

i think that is actually her. she wasn't happy about the late offer. surprisingly she isn't being selfish, and is looking out for his best interest. hopefully she wears the pants

If she is looking out for his best interests, and truly want him to go to to SU, then I would suggest she should not wear the pants...

Women in underwear are much more persuasive.

I didn't realize you could still make calls now. Wonder if the staff has spoken to Simeon Thomas, Laray Smith, Malik Brown in the last couple of days?

I didn't realize you could still make calls now. Wonder if the staff has spoken to Simeon Thomas, Laray Smith, Malik Brown in the last couple of days?

They should be calling everybody including Gus and devan

They are. The Singleton article said that as soon as coaches from both schools heard he was expected to pick mizzou his phone has been ringing off the hook

My advice to Corey Winfield? Stay on target. We're too close.

His LOI is in!​
#CuseFamily welcome Corey Winfield to the family #PlayMakers
hahaha - Muck Fizzou - thought that b/c Brantley made a bad decision they could swoop in every year at the last minute and cherry-pick from SU. Of course they also thought they were scheduling a guaranteed win on senior day when they brought SU in for a OOC game with no return last year. :cool: