Corey Winfield offered by Mizzou | Syracusefan.com

Corey Winfield offered by Mizzou

I think he's good. There was some twitter action between him and West earlier today. He looks solid.

Well, actually maybe that was Corey Cooper. :)

Have to be a Missouri member to view but you get the point.

Is that the same Missouri that SU smacked around not heir home field? Oh yeah, it is...

Robert Cassidy@Cassidy_Rob
Mizzou has extended a last-minute offer to Syracuse commit Corey Winfield. Winfield's father says he "thinks" his son will stick with 'Cuse.

Is that the same Missouri that SU smacked around not heir home field? Oh yeah, it is...

Yeah, the same Missouri that got Duron Singleton Tonight.

How does the dead period work? Is it just visits that are banned?

Robert Cassidy@Cassidy_Rob
Mizzou has extended a last-minute offer to Syracuse commit Corey Winfield. Winfield's father says he "thinks" his son will stick with 'Cuse.
So did his dad say thinks while giving the hand signal for quotes?

Mike McAllister@McAllisterOnFox
Just texted with Corey Winfield's uncle who said despite Missouri offer, Corey is solid to 'Cuse. 99% sure he signs with 'Cuse

Yeah, the same Missouri that got Duron Singleton Tonight.

So lets schedule them again, and smack them around even with this Singleton guy.

Maybe you guys would like it better if we recruited players that nobody wanted?? It is just going to get worse..
I think it's great we are going I after high level players but I just think pinker is a scumbag, is the ok?

Mike loser@
Just texted with Corey Winfield's uncle who said despite Missouri offer, Corey is solid to 'Cuse. 99% sure he signs with 'Cuse

What an unfortunate last name that guy has...

I think it's great we are going I after high level players but I just think pinker is a scumbag, is the ok?

That is perfectly fine...I am just talking about in general the board meltdowns. These guys will start going after 4 and 5 star players I believe. If that is the case we are going to be in a ton of battles and have late flips both ways...It will only get worse in the coming years.

How does this work with the black out period. I assume they can talk to his parents but what if Corey answers the phone? How did they deliver the Loi today?

How does this work with the black out period. I assume they can talk to his parents but what if Corey answers the phone? How did they deliver the Loi today?

i believe coaches can call all they want, just can't make visits

Someone tweet him the score of last years game...

seems to be getting worse and worse by each quote. st. louis to syracuse is a long long way
chiken Little.jpg

asked about dead period.

response:
Mike McAllister@McAllisterOnFox
@Chris02M For visits and in-person contact yes. Telephone calls? No