Cornell fans on this board. . . | Syracusefan.com

Cornell fans on this board. . .

longtimefan

Hall of Fame
And I'm looking at you Ithacabarrel--

What's the story on Pannell? Is there any chance he will be granted another year of eligibility at Cornell?

i have no personal knowledge on the situation, but quint had an article about pannell's eligibility a few weeks ago.

in summary, the ivy league supposedly has a unique rule about red shirting (i didn't think it was different other than the redshirt had to be medical or beyond "reasonable control" which would still allow Pannell to play) so, according to quint, Pannell would probably look to transfer (Penn St- Tramboni, Hofstra - carry on uncle's legacy, or UVA - play with little brother)

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...jeff-tambroni-quint-kessenich-steele-stanwick

i have no personal knowledge on the situation, but quint had an article about pannell's eligibility a few weeks ago.

in summary, the ivy league supposedly has a unique rule about red shirting (i didn't think it was different other than the redshirt had to be medical or beyond "reasonable control" which would still allow Pannell to play) so, according to quint, Pannell would probably look to transfer (Penn St- Tramboni, Hofstra - carry on uncle's legacy, or UVA - play with little brother)

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/20...jeff-tambroni-quint-kessenich-steele-stanwick

Why not 40 mins. up I-81 for the Cuse ? I'll bring the U-Haul and help him move.

its still a mystery.. he was quoted as saying he would never play anyplace else.. ivy league does allow limited 5th year if you have not graduated.. still unclear as to whether he dropped out of classes. the insiders are still pretty much in the dark as well its been a very quiet subject.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom