Cornell vs. Hobart | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cornell vs. Hobart

I feel for Bart they’ve had to work very hard for all their goals, Cornell have had some easy goals from breakdowns or Miscommunication in the Statesmen’s Def. There have also been some bad miss-calls from our friends referees Hardy and Palumb! Missed push and an interference!

For the most part the Hobart D have done well on Teat doubling early and staying top side on his strong hand.

Archer is a good player I’m still sore we didn’t get to see Cook and Archer play together in college!

As an Englishmen I’m glad that Cornell’s Aussie hasn’t played! Anyone thinking he was going to step right in was wrong, it will take him time to get used to NCAA faceoff rules! It’s very different from International rules and maybe why he competed against the US and Canadian guys at the World Games! You can’t get away with anything in the US now but with International rules cheating is still at a premium and easy to get away with!

Archer is a good player I’m still sore we didn’t get to see Cook and Archer play together in college!

I don't believe SU really recruited Archer and he wanted a chance to play right away.

Im having a hard time assessing these teams other than their offenses look good and their D's looked poor.

Teat with 6 and 2. With more than 10 minutes left.

Have a day, Jeff.

As an Englishmen I’m glad that Cornell’s Aussie hasn’t played! Anyone thinking he was going to step right in was wrong, it will take him time to get used to NCAA faceoff rules! It’s very different from International rules and maybe why he competed against the US and Canadian guys at the World Games! You can’t get away with anything in the US now but with International rules cheating is still at a premium and easy to get away with!
7-6 still smarts I see

That was sure something. What, exactly, I’m not sure.

A healthy Rehfuss could score 10 goals coming around the corner on Hobart. Kind of ridiculous how easy it was for Cornell at times.

Tough to make a call on Cornell, as that was it’s first game.

Defense on both ends was porous. Goalies struggled.

Hobart’s wing play was awful.

Cornell hit 19 with nearly 11 min left and didn’t score again.

I don’t know what that was.

cornell just crazy sloppy with passes led to 4-5 Hobart break away goals. at 19-13 cornell just stopped playing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom