Cortland restaurant recommendations? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cortland restaurant recommendations?

Seriously, the A&W in Cortland is a must-visit for a snack or quick meal... simply for the nostalgia factor.
You order your food on these really, really old-time phones at your table.
And it's decent hot dogs with all the toppings, burgers, fries, chicken, etc.
Intersection of routes 281 & 13.

If your friends are on a budget, there's a place in Cortland called the Hollywood Restaurant that has a nice family atmosphere, with burgers, etc. Statue of Marilyn Monroe near the entrance, lots of movie posters, etc. Very affordable, like going to a TGIFridays.
Hollywood is a step down from when it burnt a decade ago but still decent. The "Community" is great for budget/portion size thats downtown as well , there are a couple BBQ places that arent too bad either

Cortese is possibly my favorite Italian restaurant anywhere. Lot's of good options in this thread, but I'll add Aiello's in Whitney Point. Easy on /off from 81 exit 8 and almost as good.

since the choices have been expanded will outside of Cortland, let me put in a plug for one of the best budget dining experiences in the region - Phil's Chicken House all you can eat buffets (in Endicott)

I think you can't go wrong with a few restaurants on Main Street:

• You could also consider the Hollywood Restaurant (not far from Main Street), decent italian food with good prices, won't blow you away but a safe bet
  • There is also an Asian Fusion restaurant, Wild Ginger (http://wildgingercortland.com/) right next door to the Pita Gourmet.

Thanks everyone. There are a lot of choices here. Can't wait to be up on the Hill tomorrow! LGO!

Go to Ithaca...sorry too much Cortaca hate in me ;)
Saw this thread and opened it and saw your response as almost word for word what I was going to write:rolling:I was a Bomber as well!

Brix Pubaria on Main Street has good pizza and a nice bar area. If you need a coffee ,swing by one of the Coffee Mania drive-throughs. I pick up some of their coffee beans whenever I am there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom