Could Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib interest the Cowboys? | Syracusefan.com

Could Syracuse QB Ryan Nassib interest the Cowboys?

I hope not.

I hope not. The Cowgirls deserve the worst QB possible, to match the worst owner. Throw in a few bad receivers, a running back that cannot see or take a hit, some corners that cannot run, DLs that are slow an undersized and LBs with no game speed, that is what Dallas deserves. Not that this Giants fan is biased or anything...

The write-up was generally fair but did not note why Nassib failed to average more than 6.5 yards per attempt until his senior season, namely a weak OL in the sophmore year and a decimated receiver corp in the junior year.

It's funny that 6-2 & 6-3 QB's are much less successful than 5-11-6-1 QB's according to that chart.

Could Swish trade in the McNabb igs jersey for a Nassib Dallas one on the NFL Team Store site? ;)

Could Swish trade in the McNabb igs jersey for a Nassib Dallas one on the NFL Team Store site? ;)
yep.

my god, just the thought of all the new 'life long' poke fans makes me want to...:bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

yep.

my god, just the thought of all the new 'life long' poke fans makes me want to...:bang::bang::bang:

Oh Lord

Something tells me he's not going to get quite the same reaction for a .500 record at SU and a couple Pinstripe appearances. Might be the 75% Dome capacity attendance telling me that. I could be wrong though.

Being from Philly, Ryan would be obliged to suck as a Cowboy. Hard to play well when youi're constantly puking all over the jersey.

When Philly fans agree with Giants fans, you know you had best listen to what they are saying!

Being from Philly, Ryan would be obliged to suck as a Cowboy. Hard to play well when youi're constantly puking all over the jersey.
philly. qb. suck. puke.

where have i seen this before...

:rolling:

Oh Lord

philly. qb. suck. puke.

where have i seen this before...

:rolling:

Oh Lord

Oh no, you de'.int!

Getting back on point, can't someone found a web startup where bandwagon jumping college fans can trade in jerseys as their favorite former stars bounce around in the show?

Or better yet - an embroidery removal service?

I'd like to root for Nassib when he's a pro, but if he played for the Cowboys... no way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom