Could we be getting closer? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Could we be getting closer?

Thank you. Its why i spend so much time with my Dad. My primary home is in Colorado. Bees made a good guess as years ago i lived in Mission Hills Kansas as my company was heavily involved with Sprint while their headquarters were in Mission Hills. I moved full time CO after my wife died to raise my kids. Ive had the camp for 35 years.

My wife and I were in Colorado all last week. She's a huge Lauren Diagle fan and we saw her live at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison. What an incredible and amazing venue to see a concert. That place, IMO, should be on everyone's bucket list.

We spent a a few days in Estes Park, and a couple in Colorado Springs. Simply stunningly gorgeous.

Maybe it is one of those time traveling lake houses and he really is looking for a loophole to coach forever!

My wife and I were in Colorado all last week. She's a huge Lauren Diagle fan and we saw her live at the Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison. What an incredible and amazing venue to see a concert. That place, IMO, should be on everyone's bucket list.

We spent a a few days in Estes Park, and a couple in Colorado Springs. Simply stunningly gorgeous.
Red Rocks number 1
Spac is up there. Top 5

Red Rocks is unlike any other venue. Every artist who plays there gives a little extra when they are there.

Good time of the year to be in Estes as well. Were the Elk roaming through town? I hope you made the ride up Trail Ridge Rd. That drive is spectacular.

Red Rocks is unlike any other venue. Every artist who plays there gives a little extra when they are there.

Good time of the year to be in Estes as well. Were the Elk roaming through town? I hope you made the ride up Trail Ridge Rd. That drive is spectacular.

No doubt. It's beyond amazing.

Yes they were. They were in abundance and in herds...that time of year indeed.

One evening while heading southeast on Route 36 we also had the much rarer occurrence of seeing a Moose grazing in a distant meadow. Very cool.

Yes, we rode up Trail Ridge Road...stunning.

Someone just bought a huge house on Skaneateles Lake
Someone just bought a huge house on Skaneateles Lake
I was hoping that was the topic and I sure as hell hope so. What's Boehiem, 90 years old now lol I know I have an idea how old JB is, I think it's like 82 somewhere in there but nonetheless I can see the basketball program slowly starting to not fade but just falling down the metaphorical ladder top programs, second-tier, excetera excetera

I just hope he does the right thing. Ham and the athletic director or I should say and or because both have responsibilities and a job to do! I knew brand of basketball would be astronomically excited to me and other huge fans I'm sure and in my opinion I just think with the right coach sky's the limit.

What kit, five-star four-star whatever would not be impressed watching or playing in front of 35,000 fans going crazy. it's definitely a huge selling point!!! Not as much now of course but it's still it's still a big deal oh, I do not want to minimize that but could be so much more.

I was hoping that was the topic and I sure as hell hope so. What's Boehiem, 90 years old now lol I know I have an idea how old JB is, I think it's like 82 somewhere in there but nonetheless I can see the basketball program slowly starting to not fade but just falling down the metaphorical ladder top programs, second-tier, excetera excetera

I just hope he does the right thing. Ham and the athletic director or I should say and or because both have responsibilities and a job to do! I knew brand of basketball would be astronomically excited to me and other huge fans I'm sure and in my opinion I just think with the right coach sky's the limit.

What kit, five-star four-star whatever would not be impressed watching or playing in front of 35,000 fans going crazy. it's definitely a huge selling point!!! Not as much now of course but it's still it's still a big deal oh, I do not want to minimize that but could be so much more.
Grammerly is a wonderful program.

my place is on the golf course in Vail and sometimes i wake to a heard of Elk on the course. Last year we had an Elk who decided to hang out under a pine tree next to the Library on Gore creek.

No doubt. It's beyond amazing.

Yes they were. They were in abundance and in herds...that time of year indeed.

One evening while heading southeast on Route 36 we also had the much rarer occurrence of seeing a Moose grazing in a distant meadow. Very cool.

Yes, we rode up Trail Ridge Road...stunning.

Just heard the same thing a few weeks ago, from a co-worker who is based out of Colorado. Said its the best concert venue he's ever been to.

3qPG.gif

my place is on the golf course in Vail and sometimes i wake to a heard of Elk on the course. Last year we had an Elk who decided to hang out under a pine tree next to the Library on Gore creek.
Pebble Beach, Spy Glass and Spanish Bay. Not elk, but still cool.

Attachments

• 3092BEEF-C2D9-475A-AB49-8BADAA70A506.jpeg
    3092BEEF-C2D9-475A-AB49-8BADAA70A506.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 9FF075B0-F36E-461F-A083-6AF0A59698B4.jpeg
    9FF075B0-F36E-461F-A083-6AF0A59698B4.jpeg
    792.5 KB · Views: 40
  • E31E249A-EA68-4B40-92EE-3047CBAE1FE9.jpeg
    E31E249A-EA68-4B40-92EE-3047CBAE1FE9.jpeg
    761 KB · Views: 42
2 more seasons including this one coming up.
Think this is his last year; to build his final foundation of talent to Red.

I think it’s very obvious what’s going on here. Red Autry will be our next coach in 2023/24. Look at the last 2 recruits with Owens and Moore. Owens is Trey’s teammate and Moore is from the Bronx; Red’s hometown. I also think the reason Trey will not go to Cuse next year is also because his father will be in his first year of coaching. After seeing what Boeheim went through with his son’s, Red is wise to avoid the situation. If Trey does well at URI or some other school, I could see him transfer to Cuse by his junior or senior year to play for his dad. Red is also tight in the DMV and Donnie Freeman will be a prime recruiting target in 2024. If all this comes true I could see Cuse looking very positive within a few years. I think its our best step.

Also, the team having a preseason scrimmage in Rochester seems like an homage to Boeheim and his roots in Lyons.

Last edited:
Think this is his last year; to build his final foundation of talent to Red.

I think it’s very obvious what’s going on here. Red Autry will be our next coach in 2023/24. Look at the last 2 recruits with Owens and Moore. Owens is Trey’s teammate and Moore is from the Bronx; Red’s hometown. I also think the reason Trey will not go to Cuse next year is also because his father will be in his first year of coaching. After seeing what Boeheim went through with his son’s, Red is wise to avoid the situation. If Trry does well at URI or some other school, I could see him transfer to Cuse by his junior or senior year to play with his dad. Red is also tight in the DMV and Donnie Freeman will be a prime recruiting target in 2024. If all this comes true I could see Cuse looking very positive within a few years. I think its our best step.

Also, the team having a preseason scrimmage in Rochester seems like an homage to Boeheim and his roots in Lyons.

You made that exact post on the recruiting forum and I responded there.

You made that exact post on the recruiting forum and I responded there.
Yes I know. I thought it would get more traction and be seen by more people in this thread

Speaking of vail and golf - outside of Red Sky what are are the best courses in the area (60 miles) that I can get on?

Speaking of vail and golf - outside of Red Sky what are are the best courses in the area (60 miles) that I can get on?
I would always suggest playing the Vail Golf course. It's a classic not too long amazing views and most of it follows gore creek which is beautiful. Lots of good courses in the high country as well. The Sonnenalp course is special, and the 19th hole has the best view in the entire valley. Nice courses down valley as well and it will be warmer. Eagle course and Gypsum courses are both fantastic and have good deals now. Seriously too many to list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom