Could we be getting closer? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Could we be getting closer?

Was this intentional?
1665539296744-gif.220966

Yep. 1 year for planning, 4-5 years for the renovation, and he's ready for retirement in about 2027-2028.

Live look-in at some on this board:

giphy.gif
That would give Buddy a couple of years to try for the NBA before coming back to be an assistant to his dad before he takes over.

That would give Buddy a couple of years to try for the NBA before coming back to be an assistant to his dad before he takes over.
I should have thought of this. Kudos!

I'm sure JB doesn’t mind Adam Weitsman talking out of school but I wonder how JB feels about the realtor talking out of school. Shouldn't the realtor refrained comment and just let the reporter cull the story from public documents? If I was a mover and shaker in the area, I'd have second thoughts about using that realtor and having them comment about my real estate comings and goings.

Last edited:
I'm sure JB doesn’t mind Adam Weitsman talking out of school but I wonder how JB feels about the realtor talking out of school. Shouldn't the realtor refrained comment and just let the reporter cull the story from public documents. If I was a mover and shaker in the area, I'd have second thoughts about using that realtor and having them comment about my real estate comings and goings.

IMHO, both gentlemen should have not said anything. Adam is gonna Adam. I've met Jerry a few times and he's a nice guy, despite the fact that he represented the seller of 3 West Lake Street about 4 years go, who is one of the most despicable human beings ever to walk the streets of the village.

IMHO, both gentlemen should have not said anything. Adam is gonna Adam. I've met Jerry a few times and he's a nice guy, despite the fact that he represented the seller of 3 West Lake Street about 4 years go, who is one of the most despicable human beings ever to walk the streets of the village.

Jerry seems like he's "the guy" in that town. Nice guy, didn't need to be quoted.

Glad it’s not just me. I started reading and began to think “I feel like some of this is none of my business even if JB is a celebrity.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom