Cowtown's Blue Jays Thread | Syracusefan.com

Cowtown's Blue Jays Thread

Don't really get suspending a player two games for a word but I guess that's how it works now. Dumb.

Jays aren't making the playoff anyways. Unfortunately Toronto's window is closing fast.

"C'mon man," I'm not a Jays fan. I actually even have a NYY golf bag. Got it at Cooperstown, which is just up the road from where I grew up. :cool: And Jose Bautista is a dick.

"C'mon man," I'm not a Jays fan. I actually even have a NYY golf bag. Got it at Cooperstown, which is just up the road from where I grew up. :cool: And Jose Bautista is a dick.

I just figured I would create a thread for ya as apparently the only team that gets broadcasted for you are the Jays...

I just figured I would create a thread for ya as apparently the only team that gets broadcasted for you are the Jays...

Mostly, although we also get the Sunday night games and whatever the networks have on weekends. And Jose Bautista is still a dick. I howled when Odor punched him out. :)

Mostly, although we also get the Sunday night games and whatever the networks have on weekends. And Jose Bautista is still a dick. I howled when Odor punched him out. :)

I thought it was funny when the (I think it was Atlanta) player made the comment that he was surprised that he still wanted to fight after last year...