Craft, just sayin' | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Craft, just sayin'

I thought one of the new points of emphasis in CBB this year was "not impeding a players ability to get to the basket"? Grant was being bodied all the way to the basket which is a foul based on the new rules this year. But it varies from crew to crew as it always has and always will.

that replay is at the 5:10 mark. im 99% sure he didnt impede grants path to the goal.

maybe im crazy.

maybe we should send goons after him. (that sarcastic statement wasnt meant in anwway for you kevin). i'm just in love with craft and cant get myself to delete that.

that replay is at the 5:10 mark. im 99% sure he didnt impede grants path to the goal.

maybe im crazy.

maybe we should send goons after him. (that sarcastic statement wasnt meant in anwway for you kevin). i'm just in love with craft and cant get myself to delete that.

We should all just realize that once league play starts these "points of emphasis" will no longer be called in BCS Conference games.

maybe we all hate on him cuz this guy seems to be his mentor :noidea:
greg-paulus.jpg

can you imagine just how fun the game could be if rules were enforced -

im so sick of seeing some "all -star" kid take 12-15 steps without a dribble-no calls when kids get hammered by a "all -star"

its more about keeping the name kids on the court for tv ratings than calling a good game

In an alternate universe the Dome had never seen such pageantry and emotion as it did during the senior day for orange senior Aaron Craft.

At least not until 2016 for one Trevor Cooney.

I openly acknowledged I didn't see that game. However, if you'll look a little more closely, you'll see I offered comments on officiating in general, rather than any specific game.

Furthermore, your other comments indicate only you know almost nothing about officiating. Except that you like to whine about calls/no-calls you don't like.

Grow up. Stop whining about refs.

Don't think I was whining about the refs, I was pointing out the issue a guy like Craft presents officials. But if you want to take it personally as an official, feel free to take my advice to unbunch your friggin' panties and grow the f**k up yourself. merry Christmas, chief.

Don't think I was whining about the refs, I was pointing out the issue a guy like Craft presents officials. But if you want to take it personally as an official, feel free to take my advice to unbunch your friggin' panties and grow the f**k up yourself. merry Christmas, chief.

Try actually reading a post before you respond to it, maybe you'll come across as less of a dick. And, Merry Christmas RBAY. :)

What in the world are you talking about?

It has very much to do with his ethnicity. If you do not see that you are not wanting to admit it.

U think he gets away with calls because he is white?

Hahahahhahahah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom