Credit where Credit is Due | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Credit where Credit is Due

I keep thinking Battle's halftime must have gone something like this
scouts-5aaefa.jpg

Yeah, people, apologize and admit they were wrong on the internet all the time. You're right.

In my mind, that’s just the first step.

We’ll see whether the usual suspects can keep this in mind after the next loss or losses next season. I have my doubts.

Some people have to blame somebody when they don’t get what they want.

Telling the truth. We are all ISO anyways. Oshae and Tyus are better with that stuff late game. Didn’t need him at that juncture.

That's a ridiculous statement. Just shows your hate for the kid. I guess that's why JB plays him 40 because there's no worries with him out.

That's a ridiculous statement. Just shows your hate for the kid. I guess that's why JB plays him 40 because there's no worries with him out.

Get off my lawn, man. No hate. Just basketball. There’s a reason the last few games we let Tyus/Oshae do the ISO. It’s fine.

Get off my lawn, man. No hate. Just basketball. There’s a reason the last few games we let Tyus/Oshae do the ISO. It’s fine.

I guess that's why Frank has come up big late in games? Here's an idea. We've had plenty of close games this year with 7 minutes to play. Why not call to JB and suggest he take Frank out at that point every game?

I guess that's why Frank has come up big late in games? Here's an idea. We've had plenty of close games this year with 7 minutes to play. Why not call to JB and suggest he take Frank out at that point every game?

We have nobody else. Not saying he can’t be in there. Call up JB and he won’t mind the ball in Tyus or Oshae’s hands in crunch time. That’s what has been happening!! It doesn’t matter. We are winning. Point was that I wasn’t worried when Frank went out and I was right.

Watching Frank on the bench after he fouled out. Behind his teamates with his arms stretched out over them made the year for me. Last year i hoped that he would transfer as he seemed like a cancer. To see him mature this year as a person is for me the best part of this season. I dont care for Jim putting kids down in public, never will but he stuck with Frank and has helped him develop as a person. So happy for him.

Watching Frank on the bench after he fouled out. Behind his teamates with his arms stretched out over them made the year for me. Last year i hoped that he would transfer as he seemed like a cancer. To see him mature this year as a person is for me the best part of this season. I dont care for Jim putting kids down in public, never will but he stuck with Frank and has helped him develop as a person. So happy for him.

He was cheering and had a big smile too. And if you get the radio station here, his post game interview with Matt Park was very good. He was very complimentary of the other guys including Bayer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom