Crying ASU child | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Crying ASU child

Without social media you wouldn’t have photos of crying kids to laugh at.

We didn’t go straight from radio only games to social media.

I learned never to touch this topic about 4 years ago (I believe it was the Kansas kid)... I remember some that criticized had made fun of the Duke kid however.

Parent ssay that they hate kids that cry, but this is a pretty good environment for kids to learn how to handle adversity and disappointment (limited consequences).

i still remember there was a crying kid for dayton when we smoked them back in 2016, that kids tears tasted wayyyy better than asu kid for sure since we got revenge for 2014. Almost positive he's in the one shining moment montage

i still remember there was a crying kid for dayton when we smoked them back in 2016, that kids tears tasted wayyyy better than asu kid for sure since we got revenge for 2014. Almost positive he's in the one shining moment montage

Cd2brWLXEAESMzY.jpg

YESSSS! What a glorious image, those sweet sweet tears! We smoked them that game too, i remember archie miller calling a timeout after we went up 10, than another when we went up 20 and the announcers mentioned how there was nothing they could do to stop us!

I would like to clarify that Im not judging anyone who laughs at the pain of others, being we are all different people with different perspectives and undertsandings, my thoughts are with the kids.

Looking back, I am not pleased with myself for drinking and sounding sanctimonious about this, of course there are worse things in life. However, I wish I had the gumption right now to find out who I could write an email to about this that might be able/willing to put out a company memo or something. I agree with whomever used the word "exploitation". Maybe I could jokingly tell them they are not representing minorities enough in their exploitation of children, and hopefully they'd be clever enough to see how ridiculous it is with all of the better shots they could be showing. For example, I think cheerleaders are under-represented these days. :)

Heck, maybe we could start a petition, even though it wasnt one of our kids who is likely to be tortured at school for years, possibly develop esteem issues, and quite possibly be more prone to suicide and/or anti-social behavior(in a sense, this is quite akin to bullying, which I despise, not limited to the online stuff that's so prevelent today). It could be like Bills fans who donated a very large sum to Bengals QB Andy Dalton's charity after he killed the curse on a near-miraculous play(plays like that are why I still watch sports). I imagine these delusions of grandeur often are more possible than we realize, and it would be cool being known as a caring fanbase, other than the typical donations and such.

I agree with whomever said the kid needs to toughen up, but that is a completely different issue than broadcasting his meltdown to the whole world.

...yikes, what do you do with that?

SU fans in my bar were a bit harsh, not that the kid could hear them.

I wanted to tell him that with a little patience, he has some great-looking classmates in his future.
you should be able to make that cameraman eat that camera

what kind of ghoul does that shhtuff

That kid demonstrated more emotionally maturity then 100s if not thousands of Syracuse fans I have seen at games over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom