Crying Tears of Joy | Syracusefan.com

Crying Tears of Joy

Stern

All American
I was crying tears of joy tonight as that game ended. So happy that our program has a head coach who "gets it" and understands modern football. Someone who is building it back up one brick at a time the right way. Who plays a modern offense and understands any traditions and old school ways of football don't work in this decade. Someone who understands the modern college football game and is turning this Syracuse program around.

This Clemson team is littered with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round draft picks on both sides of the ball and we just kicked the crap out of them for 4 quarters!! That score doesn't show how much we controlled that game. Any time we lose a game and someone says..."well we don't have the talent"...can go kick rocks! We have enough talent to hang with anybody.

After all of the miserable Saturdays I have walked up that hill to watch garbage coaches and garbage football the past 15 or so years, to FINALLY see it pay off tonight with a big victory and a landmark victory has made it all worth it. The day's of "moral victories" are dead and buried for SU football with this win tonight.

As my signature has said from the day we announced we hired Dino..."I STAND WITH DINO." God this was a great night!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom