Cryptic MCW tweet | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cryptic MCW tweet

damn, obviously these kids dont have cell phones to just call and discuss...no wait to text needs a phone...so why not just call and keep it private...if private isnt what MCW wanted than the signal is 'Cuse wins...hopefully...
Clearly, they are just trying to drive you insane. I guess they didn't realize it was such a short trip.

BOOM!

#rimshot

+1 Jekelish...sort of like daughter texting asking about dinner...only 1500 feet and a different room...walk up and ask...in this case they can speak on phone and keep all of us in the dark...which would be great way to calm the nerves.

Noel's presser will be disrupted by MCW standing at the back of the room holding a boombox over his head that is blasting "In Your Eyes."
That, or they'll reenact the final scene from The Graduate and wind up hopping a bus to Syracuse.

+1 Jekelish...sort of like daughter texting asking about dinner...only 1500 feet and a different room...walk up and ask...in this case they can speak on phone and keep all of us in the dark...which would be great way to calm the nerves.
1500 feet? Do you live on an aircraft carrier?

Florida houses can be relatively large...just sand to move not snow...from one end to other and down or up stairs...really not an aircraft carrier more like a destroyer....haha

Florida houses can be relatively large...just sand to move not snow...from one end to other and down or up stairs...really not an aircraft carrier more like a destroyer....haha
You do realize 1500 feet is 5 football fields, right? The same distance Andy Dufresne had to crawl to freedom through a river of smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to?

Otherwise, you must have an asston of stairs.

You do realize 1500 feet is 5 football fields, right? The same distance Andy Dufresne had to crawl to freedom through a river of smelling foulness I can't even imagine, or maybe I just don't want to?

He probably means 1500 square feet :noidea:

I'm just saying, that's a little under a quarter of a mile. Even running an 8 minute mile it'd take almost 2 minutes to get from her room to you in order to ask about dinner. I'd sure as hell text, too.

MCW knows how that tweet will be taken. Dont think for one second hes that naive in posting that, on this day of all days.
So you think that it means something about his coming decision?

MCW knows how that tweet will be taken. Dont think for one second hes that naive in posting that, on this day of all days.
So you think that it means something about his coming decision?

I'm waiting for an "Eagle has landed tweet" from Hopkins.

Speaking of Lloyd Christmas - how sweet would it be to get him in here to have on that backline. We'd have Noel, Xmas, Xmas2, and DC2 off the bench (don't even tell me DC2 starts over Xmas2. If you think that, you know less about bball than JB does). What are the chances we sign LC, Jake??

wait for it...

Me bad...1500 sq feet...wow...another JD waiting for NN decision

I'm just saying, that's a little under a quarter of a mile. Even running an 8 minute mile it'd take almost 2 minutes to get from her room to you in order to ask about dinner. I'd sure as hell text, too.
I love how literally you are taking this. Hilarious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom