Cue the election committee: Elisha Cuthbert ties the knot yesterday | Syracusefan.com

Cue the election committee: Elisha Cuthbert ties the knot yesterday

siht!!!! We need a replacement!! Tee, Jekelish, Airforce, time to start all over again.
With you, bro. Replacement time.
Marriage, pregnancy and probably any other "life changing event" is grounds for dismissal.

Enter Allie.
She knows what to do with the ball.
image.axd

With you, bro. Replacement time.
Marriage, pregnancy and probably any other "life changing event" is grounds for dismissal.

Enter Allie.
She knows what to do with the ball.
image.axd

We got to do it all over again. And solely on this board. No survey monkey! NO CHEATERS!!! Where the heck is Jeke!?!?

We got to do it all over again. And solely on this board. No survey monkey! NO CHEATERS!!! Where the heck is Jeke!?!?
Agree. Voting should be all from polls on this board and no "new board members" that are created after this poll starts. End paranoid rant. :)

Agree. Voting should be all from polls on this board and no "new board members" that are created after this poll starts. End paranoid rant. :)
But still, you know what I mean. Those votes on survey monkey must have been created by the good ole campaign committee members from Ahmadinejabajabjabjabjabjabjabad's party. I guess he liked Cuthbert.

Well, I mean we had votes in likes the 40s, 50s, 60s for one person and so on. But on here we had like a what total of 40 votes for the final??

What do you mean by no "new board members?"

I'm over her already, but flunk my life. She's got to go in a hurry.
Next thing you know, she's popping out kids like our last betrayal. :)

Ummmmmm, edowd, this dude is Canadian. Pretty sure that = knife fight in your neighborhood and probably neighboring towns.

Ummmmmmm, she is Canadian as well

Well, I mean we had votes in likes the 40s, 50s, 60s for one person and so on. But on here we had like a what total of 40 votes for the final??

What do you mean by no "new board members?"
In other words, no cheating can happen if the only people who vote are board members that have been around. Someone, in theory, could get extra handles to vote more than once.
That would be one desperate, sick voter. But the possibility exists.
One can argue that I would be the desperate, sick voter as I thought of it. ;)

But still, no way of really stopping that if we can't see who voted, etc.
New nomination committee?

Let's make a separate thread for people who want in and give them at least 3 or 4 days to volunteer.

In other words, no cheating can happen if the only people who vote are board members that have been around. Someone, in theory, could get extra handles to vote more than once.
That would be one desperate, sick voter. But the possibility exists.
One can argue that I would be the desperate, sick voter as I thought of it. ;)

But still, no way of really stopping that if we can't see who voted, etc.
New nomination committee?

Let's make a separate thread for people who want in and give them at least 3 or 4 days to volunteer.

You can't have more than 1 board handle. Trust me! That doesn't fly! You will get banned.... :(

Hey, it's like you already tried!
Wait. Did you?

Yeah...I tried it as a joke and I got the boot for like 10 days, but I manged to work my way back in through some good posters on the facebook page. DCCuse - Shoutout for you!
It was all meant to be a joke, I was working with a couple other posters.

I learned my lesson. Thankfully my track record is awesome.

Yeah...I tried it as a joke and I got the boot for like 10 days, but I manged to work my way back in through some good posters on the facebook page. DCCuse - Shoutout for you!
It was all meant to be a joke, I was working with a couple other posters.

I learned my lesson. Thankfully my track record is awesome.
My track record...haven't gotten the boot yet, but sometimes I feel like I'm the Woody Woodpecker of posters around here.
If I were a Dungeons and Dragons character (I have thought about making this thread), I would be "Chaotic Good".
Still, I respect the rules and try to follow them, but you know. ha ha ha ha-ha.

2315040450_04de19db60_z.jpg

Gentleman please remember that we passed on some great babe's early in the voting and pushed some ladies through that made it pretty far but wouldn't have been as good as board hottie. Please take your time and google image with and wothout clothing, makeup ect before making your choice. Also lets make sure she's not about to get hitched.

Gentleman please remember that we passed on some great babe's early in the voting and pushed some ladies through that made it pretty far but wouldn't have been as good as board hottie. Please take your time and google image with and wothout clothing, makeup ect before making your choice. Also lets make sure she's not about to get hitched.

Hey its same rules. You get 3 picks.

Well, that was fast.

I suppose we could go through a whole new tournament. Considering I have access to a brand spanking new Syracusefan blog I could even do recaps of the matchups as posts there.

Or we could play by Miss America rules, and say "as per pageant rules, Johansson will take Cuthbert's place, if the newly crowned Miss Syracusefan Board Hottie is unable to fulfill her duties for any reason."

Well, that was fast.

I suppose we could go through a whole new tournament. Considering I have access to a brand spanking new Syracusefan blog I could even do recaps of the matchups as posts there.

Or we could play by Miss America rules, and say "as per pageant rules, Johansson will take Cuthbert's place, if the newly crowned Miss Syracusefan Board Hottie is unable to fulfill her duties for any reason."
:rolling:
Blog, great stuff!
You took GOT (one of my favorite books and now series) and combined with college sports conferences.
Perfect analogy AAC (or whatever they're called) and the Wildlings.

I cracked up with Hodor (Tremendous) and ESPN.
Well done, my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom