Cue the election committee: Elisha Cuthbert ties the knot yesterday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cue the election committee: Elisha Cuthbert ties the knot yesterday

No not Johannson unless she wins the vote.
Agree. New vote with some new girls too?
kaley_cuoco_hq_038_JWJWCNF.sized.jpg

:rolling:
Blog, great stuff!
You took GOT (one of my favorite books and now series) and combined with college sports conferences.
Perfect analogy AAC (or whatever they're called) and the Wildlings.

I cracked up with Hodor (Tremendous) and ESPN.
Well done, my friend.

I'm waiting for the series to end so I can watch it in like 1 week or two on Netflix like I did with Heroes. It is 1000x better watching it like that.

I'm waiting for the series to end so I can watch it in like 1 week or two on Netflix like I did with Heroes. It is 1000x better watching it like that.

Well you're going to be waiting a few years. I love binge watching too, but I couldn't even contemplate waiting on Thrones.

Well you're going to be waiting a few years. I love binge watching too, but I couldn't even contemplate waiting on Thrones.

I have PLENTY of stuff to watch on netflix. I'm currently watching Cheers and Fringe. Binge watching Fringe is as much fun to say as watching it.

And BTW, where do we go to nominate our 3 picks?

voting on different girls solely based on how hot they are? i find this to be rude, sexist, and highly offensive! how do you guys live with yourselves?

having said that, when does voting start?? sixy time!

voting on different girls solely based on how hot they are? i find this to be rude, sixist, and highly offensive! how do you guys live with yourselves?

having said that, when does voting start?? sixy time!

The committee and I will have to get together and work on setting up a new tournament.

Let's see, last time the committee was myself, tee, AFO, and KingOtis. There's probably room for one more, and we can establish firmer rules and bylaws and perhaps build some language into our constitution should things like this arise in the future.

EDIT: By the way, after just now reading literally 20 seconds ago that Clooney has apparently cast Stacy Keibler aside I'd like to casually suggest she be included in the new bracket, or at least considered for inclusion.

The committee and I will have to get together and work on setting up a new tournament.

Let's see, last time the committee was myself, tee, AFO, and KingOtis. There's probably room for one more, and we can establish firmer rules and bylaws and perhaps build some language into our constitution should things like this arise in the future.

EDIT: By the way, after just now reading literally 20 seconds ago that Clooney has apparently cast Stacy Keibler aside I'd like to casually suggest she be included in the new bracket, or at least considered for inclusion.

I prefer the committee be formed tonight, and toss around some ideas maybe a rough rough draft of the format and rules.

Now for the actual committee, there may be someone who really wants to be a part of it but is too shy to say that they want to be a part of these historic board moments. So just keep that in mind committee members.

I prefer the committee be formed tonight, and toss around some ideas maybe a rough rough draft of the format and rules.

Now for the actual committee, there may be someone who really wants to be a part of it but is too shy to say that they want to be a part of these historic board moments. So just keep that in mind committee members.

Unfortunately for that shy board member, the tournament can't be comprised of 32 different photos of Anna Kendrick.

I will start the nomination thread. Let's start off with two nominations per person...Commitee members (Jek, Tee and KO and myself) will be allowed to nominate one each as a kind of play in at the end of nominations. Nominations will end 72 hours after the thread is created or when 35 Hotties have been nominated whichever occurs first. The 36th will be the "play in" winner.

I will start the nomination thread. Let's start off with two nominations per person...Commitee members (Jek, Tee and KO and myself) will be allowed to nominate one each as a kind of play in at the end of nominations. Nominations will end 72 hours after the thread is created or when 35 Hotties have been nominated whichever occurs first. The 36th will be the "play in" winner.
Play in, eh? Hm. I'm not a fan in the NCAA Tourney, and I'm not sure I'm a fan here, either, especially if it renders my lone nomination to the equivalent of a mid-major.

I think the committee members need a meeting, but of course we can already start nominations.

Also...figure since we have 4 committee members, each member can be responsible for creating threads for and tracking a region. That way Jek is not too overwhelmed and can work on more important things, like the Hottie Tourney Blog...

Play in, eh? Hm. I'm not a fan in the NCAA Tourney, and I'm not sure I'm a fan here, either, especially if it renders my lone nomination to the equivalent of a mid-major.

I think the committee members need a meeting, but of course we can already start nominations.

Was just thinking that if someone who truly deserved to be a part of the Tourney was left ou by the nominations, they would have a chance to get into the field...I think there were at least a few that were left out that could have won that last tourney.

Was just thinking that if someone who truly deserved to be a part of the Tourney was left ou by the nominations, they would have a chance to get into the field...I think there were at least a few that were left out that could have won that last tourney.

Fair enough. Though I'm going to be awfully sad sitting on the sidelines watching people get nominated and unable to chime in with a dozen or so deserving nominees.

That said, I think it's time for you to create the nomination thread so we can get this ball rolling. We'll say nominations close sometime Wednesday, maybe? I think that should be more than enough time. We gave the championship round 48 hours, so nominations should be okay for 48 hours, I'd think.

Probably one of the worst actresses I've ever seen!

I think she's quite funny in Happy Endings.
I would say, though, that she might have been THE most annoying character in the history of television when she was Kimberly Bauer on '24.'

I think she's quite funny in Happy Endings.
I would say, though, that she might have been THE most annoying character in the history of television when she was Kimberly Bauer on '24.'

Never watched 24. And I don't ever want to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom