Current SU students who post here? | Syracusefan.com

Current SU students who post here?

cto

Administrator
This board has had a long history of SU students who have been good, knowledgable and informative posters -- starting with Jekelish (who was then Jekel) Brian Orange and Beth -- and continuing through Black Knight, Bnoro and many other student contributors.

Now that Black Knight and Bnoro have moved on to the "adult world," I am curious as to who our new students are here.

Speak up, guys (and gals), let us know who you are...and share with us what the student body is doing when it comes to SU sports.

We're all very interested in your perspectives.

Last edited:
I do not qualify. Did not go to school at Cuse (Although I have been thinking for many years to take a class somehow to make it "official". I really want to do this.)

Still, when I get up there for a dome game I will ask my lil cuz if she lurks or posts. I pointed her to the site for her going away party weeks ago, but I am guessing the younger crowd is shy, although I am very curious too, especially to hear from the upperclassmen who have had a taste of SU sports.

Btw, my cousin (cousin's daughter) has student tickets for fball and bball. Mom went to town for her, and I am so glad she did!

I do not qualify. Did not go to school at Cuse (Although I have been thinking for many years to take a class somehow to make it "official". I really want to do this.)

Still, when I get up there for a dome game I will ask my lil cuz if she lurks or posts. I pointed her to the site for her going away party weeks ago, but I am guessing the younger crowd is shy, although I am very curious too, especially to hear from the upperclassmen who have had a taste of SU sports.

Btw, my cousin (cousin's daughter) has student tickets for fball and bball. Mom went to town for her, and I am so glad she did!
The fact that Tee is no an SU grad just blew up my mind.

I'm a current ESF student and have been reading since the scout forums. I was born and raised in Syracuse and think that college basketball is the greatest thing on earth.

I go to every football/basketball game with my girlfriend (also an ESF student). I went to the BET (thanks to Joyce!), elite 8, and final 4 last year, but unfortunately I have zero involvement with the Syracuse student body so I really can't give much perspective on them. I would have more interaction with organization, etc. if I wasn't so busy with school though.

The fact that Tee is no an SU grad just blew up my mind.
Let me clarify on that tee1222, your dedication and commitment to a University that you did not technically graduate from blows my mind... I love the passion for the Orange! I think you should fight for a Syracusefan.com grad class at SU, one topic being the definition and usage of a "tee." You can receive an honorary degree upon the completion of the course. Make it so.

Let me clarify on that tee1222, your dedication and commitment to a University that you did not technically graduate from blows my mind... I love the passion for the Orange! I think you should fight for a Syracusefan.com grad class at SU, one topic being the definition and usage of a "tee." You can receive an honorary degree upon the completion of the course. Make it so.
Haha, I like the idea! I really want to get one class in, maybe online. I checked out the online courses last night, might register once I settle into the new job. Thanks for the love, JDubbin.

And to think if it wasn't for Sherman Douglas, I could have been an SJU fan....
and missed out on all the fun!

Haha, I like the idea! I really want to get one class in, maybe online. I checked out the online courses last night, might register once I settle into the new job. Thanks for the love, JDubbin.

Tee you should def sign up for an online class just to get the student ID card

He should start his own fraternity, I'd pledge!
You sir, would be Fraternity President.
Um...edowd as Sergeant at Arms?
Bout right.

Sorry for the hijack everyone.
animalhouse.jpg

That would've been a waste. There's nothing worth tee-ing up on their rarely used board(s).