Current SU students who post here? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Current SU students who post here?

Syracuse undergrad 2012 here and in Graduate school at Syracuse right now. Was good friends with Bnoro, Blackknight, and GoHam. Currently a resident advisor at Haven and can not wait for season to start.

Am I crashing on your floor next weekend?

Tee do you realize if you joined this board when it was created, you would have over 20,000 likes right now.

Tee do you realize if you joined this board when it was created, you would have over 20,000 likes right now.
More than anything, I really want to know how many likes I have given out. Temery, please say there's a db column.
Please!
:)

More than anything, I really want to know how many likes I have given out. Temery, please say there's a db column.
Please!
:)

I was bored at work a few months ago and counted all the likes your have given me... Almost 800... Who knows where we are at now lol

I was bored at work a few months ago and counted all the likes your have given me... Almost 800... Who knows where we are at now lol
Dannnnnnng, cuz! That's plenty, but bet we cracked 1000 with you by now.

Sorry I missed out on this thread so far, but I'm a senior this year in Whitman. Been crazy lately between getting a little in my honors fraternity, dealing with a bullshit academic integrity case, trying to find a part-time job, trying to find a real job after graduation, trying to meet with Maxwell about possibly going to grad school, and trying to enjoy my senior year.

So yeah... haven't had all that much time to post, but I'll definitely be around more when basketball is back because I just can't help myself from talking basketball lol.

Sorry I missed out on this thread so far, but I'm a senior this year in Whitman. Been crazy lately between getting a little in my honors fraternity, dealing with a bullshit academic integrity case, trying to find a part-time job, trying to find a real job after graduation, trying to meet with Maxwell about possibly going to grad school, and trying to enjoy my senior year.

So yeah... haven't had all that much time to post, but I'll definitely be around more when basketball is back because I just can't help myself from talking basketball lol.
WOW... Someone finally replied on-topic... and answered my question! I remember you from basketball last season! Glad you're here.