Current SU students who post here? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Current SU students who post here?

Since Kappa Upsilon Sigma is apparently taken, how about
Sigma Upsilon?

su.png

Clearly, it begins........

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on there has to be SU students out there.

Stop lurking and post god dammit!!!!

Seriously, current college students. You could be the Spanish to Tee's Frank the Tank.

Isn't that what you've been dreaming of since you came to the board?

(EDIT: And yes, I'm totally going to design a t-shirt)

If we can all get a literal t-shirt out of it this, that somehow cleverly incorporates the idea of a "tee-shirt," I'm definitely rushing this online frat...
I happen to have a t-shirt guy. ;)
Isn't that convenient?

If I was inthis frat id be like " Blue, do you understand I dont want you to die here tonight? " but I'm edowd so of course. Want him to die that night.

I'm likeangry cat meme.

We all love Tee. But even he would say, this needs to be about SU, not TEE.
Jek, you are correct. I love the idea Imperial and you know I appreciate it, but what he said. I just didn't have the heart to tell you.
:eek:

I admittedly have no idea how this frat stuff works. I envision being in charge of kidnapping opposing mascots... unless we play LSU at which point edowd can be in charge because kidnapping a live tiger.
This is in the works, about the tiger.
Movie? Anyone, Bueller? Anyone, Frye?
-hlQYmKWgKWl.jpg

Jek, you are correct. I love the idea Imperial and you know I appreciate it, but what he said. I just didn't have the heart to tell you.
:eek:

Hey if that was my worst failure of the day...

Meanwhile I submit to you the idea of having some T's with this emblem )Orange shirt/Blue letters) and selling them off to board members. Would be a nice way to pick out board members at games.

Hey if that was my worst failure of the day...

Meanwhile I submit to you the idea of having some T's with this emblem )Orange shirt/Blue letters) and selling them off to board members. Would be a nice way to pick out board members at games.
No, not at all. All good, and I'm always flattered by the love.

This board has had a long history of SU students who have been good, knowledgable and informative posters -- starting with Jekelish (who was then Jekel) Brian Orange and Beth -- and continuing through Black Knight, Bnoro and many other student contributors.

Now that Black Knight and Bnoro have moved on to the "adult world," I am curious as to who our new students are here.

Speak up, guys (and gals), let us know who you are...and share with us what the student body is doing when it comes to SU sports.

We're all very interested in your perspectives.
There are several who post on the football board. I think they are still sleeping off the celebration after the Tulane massacre.

My son ('14) is a lurker. I don't plan to out him but he's been bleeding orange for 21 years.:)

I admittedly have no idea how this frat stuff works. I envision being in charge of kidnapping opposing mascots... unless we play LSU at which point edowd can be in charge because kidnapping a live tiger.

I'm in and I want to help.
When someone stole the redman head I got calls from all my friends assuming I did it

Let me clarify on that tee1222, your dedication and commitment to a University that you did not technically graduate from blows my mind... I love the passion for the Orange! I think you should fight for a Syracusefan.com grad class at SU, one topic being the definition and usage of a "tee." You can receive an honorary degree upon the completion of the course. Make it so.

Gee, I thought townies suck.

Syracuse undergrad 2012 here and in Graduate school at Syracuse right now. Was good friends with Bnoro, Blackknight, and GoHam. Currently a resident advisor at Haven and can not wait for season to start.