Cuse bar in boston? | Syracusefan.com

Cuse bar in boston?

OrangeFair44

2022 Cali Winner (Receptions)
I am headed to boston to visit a friend for labor day weekend and was wondering where there is a good spot to watch the penn st game with cuse fans. Suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Poor House, go downstairs to the basement bar. Big cuse banner and I've watched many Su games there. They also serve big tall bears I think the 20 oz

Pour house is hit or miss. unless things have changes since last year their TV situation isn't great. I hat to say it but one of the more impressive things I have seen is downstairs at Game On during Michigan Ohio State. There were 250 OSU fans complete with organized cheers, people in all kinds of gear and a ton of passion. If we could duplicate that someday I would be there every week.

Pour house is hit or miss. unless things have changes since last year their TV situation isn't great. I hat to say it but one of the more impressive things I have seen is downstairs at Game On during Michigan Ohio State. There were 250 OSU fans complete with organized cheers, people in all kinds of gear and a ton of passion. If we could duplicate that someday I would be there every week.
I've watched a couple of SU games at the Pour House while in Boston. It was great and they dedicated every TV downstairs to the game.

Word is that the owner is an SU grad.

I don't want to brag or anything, but I think I could kick a 20 oz. bear's ass. Even if he was big and tall.
yeah, but that bears name is Ted and i watched him kick marky marks arse.