Cuse bracket. | Syracusefan.com

Cuse bracket.

HakAttack

Shirt World Hater, Script Jersey Lover.
FWIW, in my “Cuse winning it all” bracket, I have us beating Duke and Kansas on the way to the Final Four and completing the revenge tour by beating Michigan in the title game.

The dream is still alive.

FWIW, in my “Cuse winning it all” bracket, I have us beating Duke and Kansas on the way to the Final Four and completing the revenge tour by beating Michigan in the title game.

The dream is still alive.

I havent been following the tournament closely this season, until tonight I had not even looked to see who might be after Duke. If they can beat Duke, they can finish off a title belt win with a 360 dunk(RIP Fab), in my opinion. Beat Duke, and the rest will be like running after you take the weights off your wrists and ankles. Go Clemson(and not at all because youre from the ACC!), go Cuse!!

I am firmly in the camp of “if we beat Duke we’re winning it all.”

This feels like our last biggest test. Kinda like the 86’ Mets winning Game 6. Even when they were down early in Game 7, you knew they were going to win.

I am firmly in the camp of “if we beat Duke we’re winning it all.”

This feels like our last biggest test. Kinda like the 86’ Mets winning Game 6. Even when they were down early in Game 7, you knew they were going to win.

I agree! We might need Duke to have some Bill Buckner luck. "Miracles" do happen, and maybe we're due!!

In my Cuse bracket, I have us beating Duke, Kansas, and Michigan too. That would win me the board pool as I am the highest left with us as the winner.
(I think...)

In my Cuse bracket, I have us beating Duke, Kansas, and Michigan too. That would win me the board pool as I am the highest left with us as the winner.
(I think...)

I'd like you SOBs to do well, but I'm rooting to not have to face those teams, assuming we beat Duke. If not, of course I'm rooting against the upsets, to help keep old rat-face off the podium again.

remember, in 2003, when we won the Big12 in the NCAA?

that was awesome

giphy.gif

remember, in 2003, when we won the Big12 in the NCAA?

that was awesome

It would be like having both the WWF heavyweight title belt, and the Intercontinental title belt at the same time! To quote Randy Savage, "Ooooh Yeah!"

PreviewInstanceData

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom