'Cuse Connections | Buddy Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse Connections | Buddy Boeheim

Buddy obviously bleeds orange!
From his Syracuse themed room (assuming that is his bedroom) to watching old Syracuse games on TV to his story of going into the Garden locker room as a 10 year old because he was scared to watch the end of the game during the 6 OT thriller against UConn and having WV coach Huggy Bear tell him not to worry because Syracuse would win. Great interview.

I found it interesting that he said he watched the 6OT game with his dad the morning after it happened. I'm surprised that coach wouldn't be watching film of the next opponent or getting rest (while the assistants did that). Also found it funny that they saw the replay of the Michigan (presumably FF) game was on and were both like "ahh no." JB is exactly like me in that respect, I have no desire to re-watch games we lost!

Great interview by both guys! They are so spoiled with their food.:p

Buddy with 2 shoutouts to Utica Pizza Co. saying it was the kids’ choice for takeout. Used to frequent the recently closed & original Whitesboro location. Know the owner pretty well, great family & I believe his boys overlapped at least Jimmy Jr. at J-D.

I can’t believe JB ate pork chops while the rest of the family got pizza. Funny.
FWIW, I was never a fan of the pizza but they had the best/biggest calzones in the Mohawk Valley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom