Cuse fans were amazing today! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse fans were amazing today!

1675256632666.jpeg

1675256650222.jpeg

Benny always had something in his mouth - his shirt, his towel - it's a weird oral fixation.

1675256724750.jpeg

the arena, fans, and game were all amazing.
even better since it took 18 minutes to/from my house and cost me $5 in parking...
Now, I am jealous. Some day I will be able to visit opponents' stadiums and arenas...

Now, I am jealous. Some day I will be able to visit opponents' stadiums and arenas...
Sounds like a mission to go all around to visit other arenas...
Saturday noon games are much easier than Tuesday 9pm matches...

Sounds like a mission to go all around to visit other arenas...
Saturday noon games are much easier than Tuesday 9pm matches...
I am developing my bucket list. So far I need Warren Buffet's bank account and two lifetime's. Unfortunately, I have neither of those to work with. I hope to start working on it soon, though. Actually, I have begun with some smaller items.

Just too many things I wish to do and too many places I wish to see. Sports is just one component and, naturally, SU sports is a chink of that component.

I am developing my bucket list. So far I need Warren Buffet's bank account and two lifetime's. Unfortunately, I have neither of those to work with. I hope to start working on it soon, though. Actually, I have begun with some smaller items.

Just too many things I wish to do and too many places I wish to see. Sports is just one component and, naturally, SU sports is a chink of that component.
Japan, Costa Rica, and small islands around the world (Koh Samui/Koh Phangan in Thailand) are pretty sweet too.

Japan, Costa Rica, and small islands around the world (Koh Samui/Koh Phangan in Thailand) are pretty sweet too.
Japan, Costa Rica and Thailand (the ancient city/temples) are on my list. The other stuff are taken under advisement and will likely be added.

I enjoy history, any thing that catches my interest becomes a place I want to visit, even small-town America or when I was TDY in Europe, old towns in Europe. It all fascinates me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom