Cuse Hate | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Hate

Russo’s first two hours had plenty of boeheim bashing from callers. One caller even said Jacque Vaughn was one of the few players that exceeded expectations for Boeheim. Hahahaha.

He exceeded my expectations in terms of how many bricks he put up when we played them in 1996.

Guy on sports radio during my drive home that's some NBC guy said the committee let some teams with bad resumes in like Syracuse over teams with better resumes like Notre Dame.

I'm not even mad. I'm impressed that he gets paid to sound like a moron.

I mean I do that here for free.

Someone on Twitter should have posted this to Dougie boy -
upload_2018-3-13_10-5-23.jpeg

the guys on the 730am segment of ESPNU SXM were picking Syracuse to face Michigan State.

This is so great! All this exposure Syracuse is getting during a year in which, for the most part, we were not very relevant. Bonus!

It is pretty incredible. Even in a down year for us we are still a huge talking point of the college basketball world while we gear up for the tourney. It must bother the haters so much that with a less than stellar team boeheim was able to get these guys in the dance. I consider this a win regardless of how we fare

Espn does not drive the selections, but they do drive the hate. Casual fans and casual sports guys who do not have NCAA basketball as an expert area, rely heavily on what espn is saying.

Espn does not drive the selections, but they do drive the hate. Casual fans and casual sports guys who do not have NCAA basketball as an expert area, rely heavily on what espn is saying.

I love it. Every dumb radio sports guy who just started to follow college basketball the day before Selection Sunday has a take on who TOTALLY got robbed of a bid and who had NO BUSINESS getting in.

Mike Greenburg is the prototype.

I love it. Every dumb radio sports guy who just started to follow college basketball the day before Selection Sunday has a take on who TOTALLY got robbed of a bid and who had NO BUSINESS getting in.

Mike Greenburg is the prototype.
As long as you can keep tabs on 5 NBA players, NFL starting QBs, Tim Tebow and Lavar Ball, you can be a ESPN radio host.

Ch. 84 is awesome.

Yeah I listen to it a lot. Those two do a better job with college football than hoops but overall the station does a good job covering both spots. I like Mark Packer, he's solid.

Yeah I listen to it a lot. Those two do a better job with college football than hoops but overall the station does a good job covering both spots. I like Mark Packer, he's solid.

Yup. People hate on Spatola sometimes but he clearly knows the game.

As long as you can keep tabs on 5 NBA players, NFL starting QBs, Tim Tebow and Lavar Ball, you can be a ESPN radio host.
you have to fill 12 hours of airtime with 45 minutes of news. that's sports radio . then loop it til tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom