Cuse Hate | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Hate

He is right... Oklahoma State did deserve to go... And so didn't ND. They deserved to be in over Oklahoma and Arizona State... Not I'm over us

Syracuse getting killed on the radio this morning.

I don't really follow the bracket stuff but when I just look at records there are a lot of teams with a lot of losses. It's perplexing to me that Alabama at 19-15 is seeded solidly. They are only the 2nd team in history to make the tournament with 15 losses and Vandy was the first team ever just last year. I"m sorry, but 15 losses and you should be home.

There's only been 14 at-large teams in history to get in with 14 or more losses. In history. Two this year in Texas (14)-10 Seed, and Bama (15)- 9 seed. Both Ok St and ND have 14 losses.

All the other numbers really back Syracuse as much as anyone.

Syracuse getting killed on the radio this morning.

I don't really follow the bracket stuff but when I just look at records there are a lot of teams with a lot of losses. It's perplexing to me that Alabama at 19-15 is seeded solidly. They are only the 2nd team in history to make the tournament with 15 losses and Vandy was the first team ever just last year. I"m sorry, but 15 losses and you should be home.

There's only been 14 at-large teams in history to get in with 14 or more losses. In history. Two this year in Texas (14)-10 Seed, and Bama (15)- 9 seed. Both Ok St and ND have 14 losses.

All the other numbers really back Syracuse as much as anyone.

It's because we're a national brand and people are sick of seeing us. Duke, Kensucky, UNC, Kansas, Michigan State etc. would be getting killed just as badly if they were in our position. I love it! Bring on the hate! You know you're viewed as a winer when people hate you!

This from my morning rag in FL. An article by John Feinstein of the Washington Post on the messages that became clear:

"Third, if there is any way at all to get Syracuse into the tournament, the committee will find it. Few fan bases travel better. Orange fans will even go to Dayton, Ohio."

This from my morning rag in FL. An article by John Feinstein of the Washington Post on the messages that became clear:

"Third, if there is any way at all to get Syracuse into the tournament, the committee will find it. Few fan bases travel better. Orange fans will even go to Dayton, Ohio."

Lol, because we've been selected when we were on the bubble what... twice now ever? And one we justified the last one by turning it into a final four run! I love today!

The kicker is that I wonder how many of these people that are banging the drum by saying that St. Marys should be in over SU have actually seen them play, or can name one player from their team. Outrage is the thing to do after the selection show.

72DADF92-2CEA-40DC-817E-42DEE21C8757.jpeg

Add Chris kotter and his whiny voice to the list of haters just said no one likes syracuse.
Who’s Chris Kotter...and why should anyone give a flying ukcf what he thinks? :rolleyes:

From a John Feinstein article in the WAPO this morning

lmao- except for the part about our fans travelling, the rest is total malarkey... he goes on to bemoan the ND snub.

*add Feinstein to the list please!

from what little i've heard there isn't a lot of syracuse bashing on the radio. most of the discussion i've heard is how much weight the rumors had on louisville, oklahoma state and southern cal.

From a John Feinstein article in the WAPO this morning

lmao- except for the part about our fans travelling, the rest is total malarkey... he goes on to bemoan the ND snub.

*add Feinstein to the list please!

Yeah, and then ten paragraphs later he says we’ll probably beat TCU. So how exactly does it make sense that it’s a big stretch to put us in the tourney?

Mostly OK State supporters hating on Oklahoma and USC supporters hating on ASU. Not on SU. Fans like to hate on their conference rivals. Only hate diretced to SU mostly from ND.

Love PTI but these guys also don't really get it. Too many people don't devote enough effort to understand each team.

Yes, I think ok st should have been in over ok. But wow, some of these media guys clamoring for usc and Nebraska just because of record... My god. It's so much more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom