Cuse in Talks to join ACC | Syracusefan.com

Cuse in Talks to join ACC

True

• yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • no

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
already a thread on the fball board about that article.

Psssh... the New York Times? I'll believe it when it gets reported by a more reputable source...

I voted "Yes" - I wish there were more options though.

This poll was a disappointment.

hey, that is my hometown paper...although i am more conservative...the fact that no denials were made just no comments...actually says a lot...Wow...this could be big..

..and this comes on heels that Texas as well as Oklahoma are meeting respectively with their regents to discuss whether the Big 12 is where they should be...and voting could come Monday...

So putting 2 +2 together...I think some changes are about to take place

I love JB's comment. He always says the right thing in a situation like this. (When you don't want to stiff the reporter, but you don't want to say anything).

Thought exactly the same thing when I read it this morning. Can't blow off a fellow SU grad either. ;)

Rutgers seems to think they're going with SU if a deal goes down. No comment, lol :)

http://mbd.At their request, this n...rom this site./mb.aspx?s=183&f=1109&t=7922858

Don't know, but if we're going we should get it done before 8 p.m. tonight. I'm fearing we may be damaged goods after that.

Just what I love in a thread like this...an utterly negative self image blurt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom