Cuse - Nova gamethread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Nova gamethread

Gbinije not shooting that 3 in rhythm off the great pass from Roberson was awful too.

You'd think these guys who are like 22-23 would have a little more feel for the game at this point.
Yep. Woulda been a really good shot if he did it off the catch. He hesistated and wasn't balanced when he shot.

Don't like taking Roberson out here...he's been so good.

edowd26 said:
I'm not sure if I've said this yet, these officials are the worst I've ever seen.

Last years Pitt game was bar none the worse I've seen. Twice as bad as this game.

Had to take the shot.

Could have used a better look though. Ugh.

Another terrible possession.

Please get the ball to Rak

Last years Pitt game was bar none the worse I've seen. Twice as bad as this game.
My memory goes back only as far as the last game... So out of this and Louisiana tech game... These are the worst officials I have ever seen.

Forgetting about the refs, we are doing our best to give this away with some pretty poor decision making as this game winds down.

Yep. Woulda been a really good shot if he did it off the catch. He hesistated and wasn't balanced when he shot.

Don't like taking Roberson out here...he's been so good.

ditto

Nova can't go out of bounds? At least they're enforcing something.

My god - I could drive from Syracuse to Philly and arrive in time to steal that pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom