Cuse - Nova gamethread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Nova gamethread

This game is very typical of this team and season. All the potential in the world, but just doesn't know how to win any basketball games.

How do you watch this game, where almost every possession in the second half was marred by a lousy call against us, and blame our team? GTFOH.

disgusting, incredibly disgusting.
Thats the only word I can come up with.

A well earned loss. Moronic turnovers. Total meltdown in the last 30 seconds of regulation to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. And I'm sorry, but allowing Nova to just roll the ball into the front court (twice) without using any clock is pure idiocy. What goes on in his mind sometimes? This loss will haunt us on Selection Sunday. I need to go run a mile now to calm down.

At different points I almost threw my laptop, phone, and tv remote...I'm just thankful I made it through that without breaking anything that I own.

NYCSUGrad said:
Well Joseph looked good. That's about it.

Except perhaps at the end. Internet crapped out on me so I couldn't see

A well earned loss. Moronic turnovers. Total meltdown in the last 30 seconds of regulation to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. And I'm sorry, but allowing Nova to just roll the ball into the front court (twice) without using any clock is pure idiocy. What goes on in his mind sometimes? This loss will haunt us on Selection Sunday. I need to go run a mile now to calm down.

How would a loss to a top ten team haunt us on selection sunday?

What game were you watching? They made three of four free throws down the stretch, Nova made a big three, SU got fouled and it wasn't called and Nova made the last shot, after another questionable no call when Rak was hit on the arm on the inbound. Both teams did what they needed to do, and the refs f*cked SU over.

How would a loss to a top ten team haunt us on selection sunday?
I think he means it's a game we should have had. It's not a "bad" loss neccesarily; but it's one we had that would have been massive on our resume

Helps if McCullough isnt out from the 17 minute mark to the 4 minute, while Gbinije isn't out from the 16 to the 7.

Bug imo this game was lost on open looks 0 open looks off a pass the entire second half. that means no secondary swing pass is being allowed as well.

How do you watch this game, where almost every possession in the second half was marred by a lousy call against us, and blame our team? GTFOH.

Because in the end we let nova score a basket in 4 seconds. Then let them hit a wide open three. Then, because we didn't pass the ball to a wide open cooney on the previous inbounds but instead used a timeout for some unknown reason, we were forced to lob a pass in to rak who bobbled it, and then allowed nova the game tying layup.

That's an absolute collapse and it's something we've seen multiple times this year. I seriously cringe with most of our guys dribbling.

Officiating was absolute . But we had a 5 point lead with ~15 seconds left and we lost. Sickening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom