Class of 2014 - Cuse offers Randall Cunningham Jr. | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Cuse offers Randall Cunningham Jr.

Ryan Murray@SUonRivals
#Syracuse running backs coach DeAndre Smith's son went to the same school as Randall Cunningham Jr. They have kown each other a long time.

Jared E. Smith@JaredSmithCNY
According to @Syracuse football has offered a scholarship to dual-threat quarterback Randall Cunningham Jr.

http:// .yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Randall-Cunningham-127253
Bishop Gorman has one of the best programs in the country. They narrowly lost to Bergen Catholic last season in one of the best matchups of the year in HS football, 42-35 (Ryan Smith scored a TD in the game).

Cunningham did not start last season but was so impressive in spot action that he already has some scholarship offers. Great talent. Has yet to prove he can do it on the field.

The picture in his bio is of Randall and his dad.

Syracusefan.com Bio

Who knows what Randall Cunningham could have accomplished if Buddy Ryan had given two bleeps about offense? As it was, it was 'Randall, run around and make a couple of plays for us, and the defense will do the rest.'

Randall Cunningham was an inCREDIBLE athlete. I don't care what position his son plays. I want him.

Who knows what Randall Cunningham could have accomplished if Buddy Ryan had given two bleeps about offense? As it was, it was 'Randall, run around and make a couple of plays for us, and the defense will do the rest.'

Randall Cunningham was an inCREDIBLE athlete. I don't care what position his son plays. I want him.

I heard he beat out Jim Brown and Bo Jackson in an ESPN poll.

I heard he beat out Jim Brown and Bo Jackson in an ESPN poll.
If true, then the poll isn't worth reading. Bo is the only guy I can think of that is even in the same stratosphere as Jim Brown...and it's not even close.

If true, then the poll isn't worth reading. Bo is the only guy I can think of that is even in the same stratosphere as Jim Brown...and it's not even close.

Just a little sarcasm to start the day.

Man whenever I hear Randall Cunningham I think Super TECHMOBOWL, Randall was unstoppable, I used to return punts to my own 1 yard line so Randall could rack up ridculous stats, good times...
You mean QB Eagles, Cunningham probably wasn't a member of the NFLPA and thus ineligible to be in that game. However, that game had 3 dominant players 1. Bo Jackson-Techmo Bo would literally bounce off guys. 2. Lawrence Taylor- when LT touched the QB he would automatically get a sack unbelievable player, and 3. Cunningham- QB Eagles was a player I always lead the league in passing AND rushing with. He had that unstoppable QB draw play and was an automatic first down.

Man whenever I hear Randall Cunningham I think Super TECHMOBOWL, Randall was unstoppable, I used to return punts to my own 1 yard line so Randall could rack up ridculous stats, good times...
All Techmo Super Bowl References shalt be given likes! Personal fave was James Lofton and Andre Reed combo on long passes ... but I remember playing Cunningham and it getting messy for my defense.

I can't read the article but, is it ever good to be "SHOCKED" by an offer?

I can't read the article but, is it ever good to be "SHOCKED" by an offer?
A word like "shocked is an over extension of someone trying to be PCin appreciation or something else. I woulldn't put much thought to its implication or meaning./ He is a kid speaking for the record.:blah:

You mean QB Eagles, Cunningham probably wasn't a member of the NFLPA and thus ineligible to be in that game. However, that game had 3 dominant players 1. Bo Jackson-Techmo Bo would literally bounce off guys. 2. Lawrence Taylor- when LT touched the QB he would automatically get a sack unbelievable player, and 3. Cunningham- QB Eagles was a player I always lead the league in passing AND rushing with. He had that unstoppable QB draw play and was an automatic first down.

Step 1) pick qb eagles run on defense every play; step 2) play 15 yards deep with a safety or LB step; 3) win if you can score vs the Eagles D which was no small task.

LT was unstoppable. He would dive through blockers and tackle the rb and qb. Its a sack or tfl almost every play.

Everyone loves Bo and picks the raiders. You only have to stop him 1 drive though since the raiders d wont stop you. Same D tactics as playing vs QB Eagles and hope your opponent isn't aware enough to shred you with Marcus Allen.

Needless to say, I friggin love that game. House rules banned the 49ers, Giants, and Bills and you had to pick from the rest for heads up play.

Step 1) pick qb eagles run on defense every play; step 2) play 15 yards deep with a safety or LB step; 3) win if you can score vs the Eagles D which was no small task.

LT was unstoppable. He would dive through blockers and tackle the rb and qb. Its a sack or tfl almost every play.

Everyone loves Bo and picks the raiders. You only have to stop him 1 drive though since the raiders d wont stop you. Same D tactics as playing vs QB Eagles and hope your opponent isn't aware enough to shred you with Marcus Allen.

Needless to say, I friggin love that game. House rules banned the 49ers, Giants, and Bills and you had to pick from the rest for heads up play.
Its true about the Raiders, you had to be smart and use Marcus Allen another Pro Bowl back by the way to keep Bo fresh during the season. However, I could always stop my opponents by using the tactic of playing defense as the nose tackle and always using the tactic of going back on the snap and the center would always leave a hole for the nose guard to go up the middle and get pressure. Giants, Raiders, 49ers, Bills, and Eagles were always banned as well when we played for money. However, I would just use the Lions and take advantage of Barry Sanders and Rodney Peete or the Oilers and their Run n' Shoot offense with Warren Moon who could scramble as well.

Its true about the Raiders, you had to be smart and use Marcus Allen another Pro Bowl back by the way to keep Bo fresh during the season. However, I could always stop my opponents by using the tactic of playing defense as the nose tackle and always using the tactic of going back on the snap and the center would always leave a hole for the nose guard to go up the middle and get pressure. Giants, Raiders, 49ers, Bills, and Eagles were always banned as well when we played for money. However, I would just use the Lions and take advantage of Barry Sanders and Rodney Peete or the Oilers and their Run n' Shoot offense with Warren Moon who could scramble as well.

Lions were always a risk depending on Peete's status. Excellent or Good Peete and you can win. Average or Bad Peete and you're SOL.

I'd allow the Eagles and Raiders since i had perfected the art of playing them and they were both only strong on 1 side of the ball vs the other 3 teams that would be on god mode every game on both sides.

I would do damage alot of with the Cheifs and the Rams FWIW. Oilers are a solid pick as will for H2H play.

Lions were always a risk depending on Peete's status. Excellent or Good Peete and you can win. Average or Bad Peete and you're SOL.

I'd allow the Eagles and Raiders since i had perfected the art of playing them and they were both only strong on 1 side of the ball vs the other 3 teams that would be on god mode every game on both sides.

I would do damage alot of with the Cheifs and the Rams FWIW. Oilers are a solid pick as will for H2H play.
IMO the strongest teams were
1. Giants- LT on defense completely shut down 1 side of the field and the dude was a beast, on offense the combo of David Meggett and Otis Anderson(a poor man's Bo or Christian Okoye) and the play to Stephen Baker was unstopable.
2. Bills- Bruce Smith was a mini-version of LT on Defense, Jim Kelly(QB Bills), Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed 3 headed monster.
Its fitting these were the top 2 teams considering they played in the Super Bowl that year.
3. 49ers- Montana to Rice most lethal combo in the game, Craig and Rathman are solid backs, and on defense I would use Millen or Haley.
4. Dolphins- Marino was solid and Duper and Clayton were tough to defend.
5. Oilers- already mentioned.

IMO the strongest teams were
1. Giants- LT on defense completely shut down 1 side of the field and the dude was a beast, on offense the combo of David Meggett and Otis Anderson(a poor man's Bo or Christian Okoye) and the play to Stephen Baker was unstopable.
2. Bills- Bruce Smith was a mini-version of LT on Defense, Jim Kelly(QB Bills), Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed 3 headed monster.
Its fitting these were the top 2 teams considering they played in the Super Bowl that year.
3. 49ers- Montana to Rice most lethal combo in the game, Craig and Rathman are solid backs, and on defense I would use Millen or Haley.
4. Dolphins- Marino was solid and Duper and Clayton were tough to defend.
5. Oilers- already mentioned.

I would take the 49ers @ #1 because IF Montana got hurt Steve Young was coming in. I played as the Dolphis alot being a huge Marino fan as a kid and can attest that they are weak on defense and not stellar running the ball so I have them in the 6-10 rank. I would replace them @ 4 with KC. Neil Smith was a beast @ LB and Dan Saleaumua could put in work at NT. Word was a solid rb (although fumble prone) and the Nigerian Nightmare, Christian Okoye, chucking defenders 15 yards across the field was a blast. They had solid WR's as well but lacked a dependable QB to get the ball to them.