Cuse opens -5 over the Gate… | Syracusefan.com

Cuse opens -5 over the Gate…

I just saw it at -5.5 and an O/U of 157.5. I would take the over and lay the points.

Last November I said there is no way we don't blow Colgate out after last season.

This November I am saying there is no way we don't blow Colgate out after the last two seasons. What can possibly go wrong?

I think we roll. Saw comments from Mintz and JT on .com today. This one's been circled for a while. The boys are ready.
I think we win easy too, but I'm sure it was circled last year too. I think Colgate is down and we are better. Comfortable win.

The only way Syracuse can lose this game is if Colgate scores more points. Scoring will be the key, more specifically scoring the basketball will be the determining factor between victory and defeat.

How many ungainly schlubs they got this year? Whatever that number is, multiply it by 2 and that's the number toothpaste gonna win by

Last November I said there is no way we don't blow Colgate out after last season.

This November I am saying there is no way we don't blow Colgate out after the last two seasons. What can possibly go wrong?
To be fair, we were up 18 pretty quick last year. So you were half right.

A team with CJ Fair, James Southerland, Michael Carter Williams and Dion Waiters coming off the bench? Yeah I'd say so.
If that bench were starters they would’ve been ranked.

I stopped at the MGM after playing poker (another winning day) and the line was up to 6 1/2 I passed. I wanted the 5 from earlier.

The only way Syracuse can lose this game is if Colgate scores more points. Scoring will be the key, more specifically scoring the basketball will be the determining factor between victory and defeat.
1700000509315.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom