Cuse Posters | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Posters

jgeorge322

Living Legend
I have a number of team posters that I collected over the years. Some go back to 2000 and maybe earlier. Some have autographs. Some are in great shape. Some are mediocre at best. Also, it is a mix of basketball and football.

Is anyone interested in taking them? I’d prefer them go to someone with a kid but if someone has a man cave they’d like to decorate, that’d work well and be fine too. Just let me know and I will mail them.

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not charging.

I have a number of team posters that I collected over the years. Some go back to 2000 and maybe earlier. Some have autographs. Some are in great shape. Some are mediocre at best. Also, it is a mix of basketball and football.

Is anyone interested in taking them? I’d prefer them go to someone with a kid but if someone has a man cave they’d like to decorate, that’d work well and be fine too. Just let me know and I will mail them.

Send them to Kiyan.

Bumping - there is a “respect the past, represent the future” greg robinson poster in here. Also, some natty championship team posters.

I had some dating back to 1982 and had trouble getting rid of the majority. I guess only some of us are GOOD fans.;)

I would like them the ones I had were lost when I moved out of jersey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom