Cuse rewards | Syracusefan.com

Cuse rewards

mgurtz79

Walk On
Did anyone else get this email, it’s really crappy if it’s true.

Attachments

• B5E8BD47-72F1-4D56-9AFE-4B71427F69E2.png
    B5E8BD47-72F1-4D56-9AFE-4B71427F69E2.png
    820.4 KB · Views: 200
  • 33C0D032-75F2-4BF1-8495-FE369CFB0870.png
    33C0D032-75F2-4BF1-8495-FE369CFB0870.png
    480 KB · Views: 192
AAACFE15-93FA-4CAE-81D6-497318932479.png

And this is the entirety of the selection. That’s garbage

i had other things listed as available like a picture from the duke game and mini hoop though i didnt have enough points to purchase

Very displeased with this announcement. I don’t understand why we can’t just hold onto our points until we can accumulate more.

I didn’t rack up 25,000 points to have them taken away or used on garbage prizes.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that they would reset every year based on previous conversations. That said under the circumstances they should carry over this year until there is something to buy.
roll them into Concession bucks to spend at games.

I had no idea we were earning any points towards buying anything.
It was a feature on the Cuse app that allowed you to check in, answer trivia questions and take part in small challenges that accumulated points.

They now have some new items on Cuse Rewards including game worn SU football jerseys.
916AE214-1976-47D1-BF99-C218ABA91E1C.png

Did anyone else get this email, it’s really crappy if it’s true.
Extremely dissatisfied with this announcement and will be e-mailing them later today for what it is worth. Let me preface this by saying I honestly do not think I complain a lot. I thought it was a poor move on their part to take some of the donation ranking perks away if you earmarked money to the Dave Bing Fund or Ernie Davis Fund as opposed to the general fund but I went along with it.

I have over 30,000 points and was holding off on cashing them in until we got to the really special options. When they ran the summer promotion with their business partners we did it for two reasons...one to get points and two to help restaurants during the pandemic.

To get an e-mail indicating that they were removing a number of the options due to COVID (which I totally get) but advising you basically had a week to fill up on stuff from a really depleted store Before they extinguished the points all together is really unfair.

There has to be something that can be done hat has a better sake of fairness. BTW, if they were really not allowing the points to roll over from year to year, the change that the regular season ticket holder or SU fan could ever achieve higher level prizes was extraordinarily remote.

I Have 5 preferred football season tickets and 4 preferred basketball (Where we checked in) not including my additional donation that I make, use of the app for the trivia games and check ins at other SU events like LAX so if I was nowhere near the best of the best on the points level...I get a pretty good indication that a lot of folks would never get a chance at certain levels no matter how dedicated they are.

SUOrange44

Extremely dissatisfied with this announcement and will be e-mailing them later today for what it is worth. Let me preface this by saying I honestly do not think I complain a lot. I thought it was a poor move on their part to take some of the donation ranking perks away if you earmarked money to the Dave Bing Fund or Ernie Davis Fund as opposed to the general fund but I went along with it.

I have over 30,000 points and was holding off on cashing them in until we got to the really special options. When they ran the summer promotion with their business partners we did it for two reasons...one to get points and two to help restaurants during the pandemic.

To get an e-mail indicating that they were removing a number of the options due to COVID (which I totally get) but advising you basically had a week to fill up on stuff from a really depleted store Before they extinguished the points all together is really unfair.

There has to be something that can be done hat has a better sake of fairness. BTW, if they were really not allowing the points to roll over from year to year, the change that the regular season ticket holder or SU fan could ever achieve higher level prizes was extraordinarily remote.

I Have 5 preferred football season tickets and 4 preferred basketball (Where we checked in) not including my additional donation that I make, use of the app for the trivia games and check ins at other SU events like LAX so if I was nowhere near the best of the best on the points level...I get a pretty good indication that a lot of folks would never get a chance at certain levels no matter how dedicated they are.

SUOrange44

I don't think I'm a big complainer either and I think this is a very reasonable perspective and I have to agree with you and glad you are sending an email. I only have 600 points from what I can tell so I won't be getting anything.

The options that are attainable for me were never that great. Plus it says things like “color and style may vary” so you don’t even know what you’re gonna get.
I still think a good option would be the ability to cash in for concession bucks, or for credit towards purchases in the dome store.

if they are like most schools they are not allowed to really care stuff over year to year for many things like this.

I gave up trying to use that app during games long ago i guess

Last edited:
if they are like most schools they are not allowed to really care stuff over year to year for many things like this.

I gave up trying to use that app during games long ago i guess
Well it did not re-set after 2018 into 2019.

Just snagged some player worn shorts for 5,000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom