Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th

A friend of mine told me about this message board the other day as we were discussing the UNLV game. Came to the site and just wanted to say thanks for the ticket link! Pulled the trigger today for 7 of us. LFG!!!
My tailgate is sold out but the SoCal Cuse alumni groups are sponsoring a tailgate in the same lot we expect to be in.

Check this board for the link in the future

You usually don't need to have an alumni connection either...just being a fan will work

Anyone on here that had Mirage booked and never heard anything yet about the closer? I know 3 different people who had Mirage bookings and still nothing has been sent out.

Anyone on here that had Mirage booked and never heard anything yet about the closer? I know 3 different people who had Mirage bookings and still nothing has been sent out.
I haven't heard anything. From what I understand it was sudden and the schedule was suppose to stretch out for a while prior to their announcement.

OK. Advice please.
My flight is Friday and I arrive at 11:15. Would have to get in on time, get to the hotel. Hopefully get into my room by early afternoon. Am worried about all of this.
Should I change everything and come in on Thursday evening? It is not super easy. Jewish holiday for me, and also may be additional costs involved.
Being older, I am try8ing to make this easier on me. The Friday thing might be stressful and rushed.

OK. Advice please.
My flight is Friday and I arrive at 11:15. Would have to get in on time, get to the hotel. Hopefully get into my room by early afternoon. Am worried about all of this.
Should I change everything and come in on Thursday evening? It is not super easy. Jewish holiday for me, and also may be additional costs involved.
Being older, I am try8ing to make this easier on me. The Friday thing might be stressful and rushed.

Assuming you are able to check into your room a little early, I don't see why you couldn't be into your room by around 1 p.m., which should give you plenty of time to get settled, get ready and head over for the tailgate several hours before kick.

OK. Advice please.
I think you'll be ok. In my experience Vegas hotels are usually really accommodating to early check in.

I tend to agree with Shandeezy seems very doable. Only concern would be some type of delay or other issue with your flight. Maybe worth taking a look at what a late flight Thursday would look like for you.

I tend to agree with Shandeezy seems very doable. Only concern would be some type of delay or other issue with your flight. Maybe worth taking a look at what a late flight Thursday would look like for you.
And this is what I did. No change fee. Still staying until Monday, so $130 more in hotel fees total. This is the tail end of the monsoon season so delays are always possible from Phoenix to Vegas. Plus at my age, I don't need the added stress associated with getting in late Friday morning, and what if delayed, hotel room not ready, etc.

This is awesome for us we were forced to go red eye home Sat when spirit cancelled the directs. Check out and then gamble on CFB Saturday from that sick ass arena sports pool downtown.

All day Sunday to recover at home after getting back around 5am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom