Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th

CuseTroop Adam do you have freezer room at your house for coney storage for a day or two?

Or at least bring me a huge cooler I can keep them on ice at the Luxor?

Preemptively nominating this for Post of the Year.
Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

You know you can buy them at US foods or sysco foods in Las Vegas right?

just to remind people you can buy hoffmans in Miami area now so no need to ship them down for the Miami game next year.

You know you can buy them at US foods or sysco foods in Las Vegas right?

just to remind people you can buy hoffmans in Miami area now so no need to ship them down for the Miami game next year.

Can any regular Joe just go into U.S. Foods or Sysco and order some hot dogs? I always thought they just supplied restaurants, although perhaps we'd have a big enough order?

no idea?

but if 2 places out there sell them some place must be buying them.

looks like us foods has an online buying portal

no idea?

but if 2 places out there sell them some place must be buying them.

looks like us foods has an online buying portal
That's too easy...we need a horrific, convoluted logistics and supply chain involving numerous and slightly competent and sane individuals to pull this off. The coneys will taste better this way.

Pretty sure USFoods is wholesale but worth a call

Someone needs to work a side deal with a local restaurant or a hot dog vendor.

Swing a hot dog cart out for the tailgate and make your life easier.

CuseTroop Adam do you have freezer room at your house for coney storage for a day or two?

Or at least bring me a huge cooler I can keep them on ice at the Luxor?
I’ll have a full size fridge at Vdara as well. I get in Wednesday evening now.

That's too easy...we need a horrific, convoluted logistics and supply chain involving numerous and slightly competent and sane individuals to pull this off. The coneys will taste better this way.

Pretty sure USFoods is wholesale but worth a call
Whose bringing the split top buns and medfords?

We use both Sysco and US Foods for our kitchen at the research station. I'll ask our chef if we can do a side order, shipped to my place, paid via credit card.

Wouldn’t that be clutch

I’m headed to NY for the Fair and can get 2-3 bags that typically hold 20 dogs each. I have no problem packaging and bringing them with me on my flight check bag.

I just got my tickets went for the $38 it had a low ticket warning I wonder if they'll stop selling if the lower bowl is all gone vs open up some of the Raiders seats. UNLV website was dumb making me choose a crazy long 14 character password lol.

Interested to see if Sluka wins the starting QB job. MWC not a cakewalk for transfers Boise sticking with the short stocky guy and not Nelson.

I just got my tickets went for the $38 it had a low ticket warning I wonder if they'll stop selling if the lower bowl is all gone vs open up some of the Raiders seats. UNLV website was dumb making me choose a crazy long 14 character password lol.

Interested to see if Sluka wins the starting QB job. MWC not a cakewalk for transfers Boise sticking with the short stocky guy and not Nelson.
That pw length requirement stood out to me too

Haven’t heard where we stand on Hoffman hots and still volunteering to bring 3 packs of what I believe have 20 per pack with me. I fly in Friday morning and will be at the tailgate ready to go. If you think we need more than 3 let me know.

Haven’t heard where we stand on Hoffman hots and still volunteering to bring 3 packs of what I believe have 20 per pack with me. I fly in Friday morning and will be at the tailgate ready to go. If you think we need more than 3 let me know.
I'm debating on shipping to my hotel some brick packs on ice...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom