Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th

They aren’t ideal by any means

But this is absolutely once in a lifetime

We won’t be playing in Vegas again for a very long time I’m sure
Believe me, I know. I love Vegas too. I haven't been this excited about a road game since LSU. High prices plus college tuition for my son is a tough sell to LadyFaninNJ.

Airfares will come on sale. You can cover your bases and book SWA. If you cancel a Southwest flight you can redeposit the ticket money or points as appropriate in account for future use. SWA also refunds partial money or points as appropriate if your ticket got cheaper. You just need to track and request an adjustment...very easy and instantaneous to do.

Drypolcher44 3 Club NP
SUTomcat 1 Club NP

Last edited:
Is AlaskaSU supposed to be AlaskaSUfan, or is it really AlaskaSU? If it's AlaskaSU, then AlaskaSUfan should be on the list as well.

Damn, who would have thought we'd have so many Alaskans on a cuse board
It is John S.

He's AlaskaSUfan.
I can't remember AlaskaSU's name, but I haven't met him in person yet.
Alaska SU lives in AZ but still has a home in Alaska and goes there in the summer. He has a home in Tucson and a condo in Phoenix. His name is Ira, and I am friends with Ira and his wife.

TexanMark 1 Club No Parking (NP)
Orangello 1-2 Club NP
Cuseregular 4 Club Parking
OrangeinVA 2 Club NP

CuseTroop 18 Club
(Adam: breakout your group with any Syracusefan folks with you so I don't double order) I can get payment from Obie9 and llandz directly to me if you want. Easiest to call me to clarify.
SUBear 3 Club
Big Mike 4 Club Will Help with Equipment Subsidized Parking
OrangeFizz 2 Club
JRHeeter 4 Club NP
Domedog84 8
SUOrange08 2 Club NP
OburgCuse 2-4
Stetson 3 Club NP 57
LAOrange 3-6
OrangeSox 2 Club NP
OCrusaders 2 Club NP

AngryOtto 9 Club
SUFanatic 3
SUFaninNJ 2 Club NP
ATXCuse 6 Club NP
NashvilleOrange 2 Club NP
OttoinGrotto 1 Club Will Help with Equipment Subsidized Parking
OrangeTarheel 2 Club Parking

Giaco 2-4 96
Obie9/Headmaster 3 (with CuseTroop) NP

LLandz 1 (with CuseTroop)
John Walsh 2 Club NP (seat with Obie)
Jake 4 Club
Consigliere 2-4 Club NP
VTAaron 2 Club NP

Phsyra 8 Club
JeremyCuse 2-4
BoomGeese 2 (will seat next to Consigliere)
AlaskaSU 4-6 Club NP (will help Adam with Logistics)
cjmurray 1 Club NP
LKNCuse 2 club NP 131
CorpJet (long term add...waiting for NFL schedule to drop)

SanDiegoCuse ???? (might be going to Oregon-Washington game)

TAILGATE ONLY
Cruz Clan (SU Parent) tailgate only
Bob More 4 (SU Parent) tailgate only
If not too late. Sutomcat 1 club NP.

That is a great idea or our new SyraCruz tshirts, especially if they are Orange this year!!!
If everyone has the same shirt we can March over from the tailgate to the stadium like an elementary school group in single file holding a common rope so no one gets lost. Texan Mark and Consigliere can serve as the line monitors.

Airfares will come on sale. You can cover your bases and book SWA. If you cancel a Southwest flight you can redeposit the ticket money or points as appropriate in account for future use. SWA also refunds partial money or points as appropriate if your ticket got cheaper. You just need to track and request an adjustment...very easy and instantaneous to do.

Drypolcher44 3 Club NP
SUTomcat 1 Club NP
Are people thinking breeze airlines for the cheapest flights or will there be other options?

Are people thinking breeze airlines for the cheapest flights or will there be other options?
I’ve been checking everyday unfortunately Breeze only books 5 months in advance we have to patient on that !

Yes

Check Southwest too if you want to book something now. Doesn't hurt to look at BUF and ROC

If everyone has the same shirt we can March over from the tailgate to the stadium like an elementary school group in single file holding a common rope so no one gets lost. Texan Mark and Consigliere can serve as the line monitors.
Orange kazoos?

Someth
I’ve been checking everyday unfortunately Breeze only books 5 months in advance we have to patient on that !
If you can find anything cheap to MSP then
Suncountry from there.

If you can find anything cheap to MSP then
Suncountry from there.
Sun Country is actually starting a SYR to MSP flight soon.

That might be another work around.

We are taking 6 or 7 days and seeing some friends in SoCal and will do a few extra tourist things. I'm looking at LAS, LAX and SAN.

Luckily the NFL schedule doesn't come out for a few months so we have some time to adjust things.

Sun Country is actually starting a SYR to MSP flight soon.

That might be another work around.

We are taking 6 or 7 days and seeing some friends in SoCal and will do a few extra tourist things. I'm looking at LAS, LAX and SAN.

Luckily the NFL schedule doesn't come out for a few months so we have some time to adjust things.
Aye , Another option I’ve been considering is flying to Lax and renting a car and driving the 41/2 hours. ( Don’t arrive Friday afternoon to LAX ) Since I plan to rent a car regardless.

Watch Travelocity and American Airlines. Flights have fluctuated in recent days. I bought each direction separately and got a better deal. It was sorta accidental but it worked out.

A Thursday -Monday round trip from Syracuse that was $360 yesterday is $450 today.

I’ve noticed the flights seem to bottom out Tuesday afternoons.

A tip for budget hunters . I arrive Wednesday but I am booking Wednesday and Thursday night separate. If I booked the Luxor for all 4 days or would have charged me the weekend price for 4 days. I will circle back and book the las 2 nights separately . Saved about 100.00

A tip for budget hunters . I arrive Wednesday but I am booking Wednesday and Thursday night separate. If I booked the Luxor for all 4 days or would have charged me the weekend price for 4 days. I will circle back and book the las 2 nights separately . Saved about 100.00
never seen that before.. I always have gotten different prices for the various days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom