Cuse v ND time? | Syracusefan.com

Cuse v ND time?

Any idea when announced this one can't be the two week out deal?

all games outside first 3 weeks that are on Saturday are 12 day or in some cases 6 day picks before time is known. 330 is expected time but maybe 8pm is in play since slate of games that week isn't great?

Puh- leeze! No 8 o'clock start in SopranoLand, Puh-leeze!:bang:

Don't the Jets have a home game on Sunday? Seems as though 8 pm would leave a very short turnaround time to get ready for the NFL game

Don't the Jets have a home game on Sunday? Seems as though 8 pm would leave a very short turnaround time to get ready for the NFL game

probably not a lot of change between games, except the endzones if it was such a big deal jets would have requested 405 home game that week

Pray for primetime. The one weekend I'm obligated to work all year, right in my backyard.

probably not a lot of change between games, except the endzones if it was such a big deal jets would have requested 405 home game that week
its the parking lot.

with jets at 1, there is no way in hell they play a football game the night before. cant start cleaning the lot at 1am to have it done by an 8am open.

pretty sure some union wouldve put the kibosh on that.

hasnt it been 330 both times? i see no reason to expect any different.

its the parking lot.

with jets at 1, there is no way in hell they play a football game the night before. cant start cleaning the lot at 1am to have it done by an 8am open.

pretty sure some union wouldve put the kibosh on that.

hasnt it been 330 both times? i see no reason to expect any different.

Why do Jets fans need a clean parking lot?

Let 'em tailgate in our filth.

It's Jersey right? It surely doesn't take more than a couple hours to have it reeking of urine again.

believe me, i hesitated to even type that because its likely they wouldnt notice anyway, but im pretty sure Goodell has a league wide rule in place to cover such a situation.

Ours is OK-- it's that damn ND bs that is so toxic.

if they can clean the dome up in a day why does a parking lot take so long? make it into a state park for a day and everyone has to take their own trash home..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom