Cuse vs. UK recruits? | Syracusefan.com

Cuse vs. UK recruits?

jr4750

All American
image.jpeg

DC, Quade, anyone else?

Don't think UK finishes top 4 in the ACC.

yep but its pretty easy to get UK KU mixed up in your brain after a few years pass.
May not have made Roberson's final list, but i remember Cal watching him workout, and I believe offered.

I'm no Cal fan, but it is nice to be included in that list of who he views as elite competition on the recruiting trail. :noidea:

Pretty great company.

Cool to be mentioned with those other programs. I don't have the hatred for Cal and UK that many seem to. Not sure why, probably because we don't play them often enough and we haven't lost to them in big spots multiple times in the tourney.

Cool to be mentioned with those other programs. I don't have the hatred for Cal and UK that many seem to. Not sure why, probably because we don't play them often enough and we haven't lost to them in big spots multiple times in the tourney.
Picture Anthony Davis, Dakari Johnson and possibly Nerlens Noel all in orange. Now, let the hatred flow within you.

Picture Anthony Davis, Dakari Johnson and possibly Nerlens Noel all in orange. Now, let the hatred flow within you.
I'm with you on Noel and Johnson but Anthony Davis. What planet are we going to fog? Is there oxygen or should I bring a space suit?

I'm with you on Noel and Johnson but Anthony Davis. What planet are we going to fog? Is there oxygen or should I bring a space suit?

We were one of the first teams on Davis. Read about his recruitment if you want and you will know why he was brought up.

We were one of the first teams on Davis. Read about his recruitment if you want and you will know why he was brought up.

I remember his recruitment we were in the final 3. I was just making a joke. I never believed we had a shot at him, I feel the same way about him that I did about Nick Richards this year. I wasn't expecting us to get Rak either and that happened that year. The only one of the 3 I really thought we could get was Nerlens being that he was good friends with MCW.

Nvm Murray and Briscoe.

Didn't Briscoe want to commit to us when he was in 8th or 9th grade but JB said no? So basically we said no to a UK recruit first. Suck it Cal!

We were better off getting Mal anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom