D-Nic to the rafters | Syracusefan.com

D-Nic to the rafters

Spoke to him a while before the Va game. Great guy who has carved out a nice career for himself through hard work. He had a foot injury that he’s recuperating from and has been doing some broadcasting. (He said he worked the broadcasts for the exhibition games) He said he’s going to school at SU for broadcasting in the offseason and that he has lived locally for a number of years and considers Syracuse home. This last season he played in Italy and gave an impressive list of countries around the world that he’s experienced playing abroad for so long. He said he hoped SU fans realize how special they are in how they treat and always remember SU players no matter how long ago they left. He said he’s been working hard to rehabilitate his foot and keeping in shape to play another year. Wishing him the best - an articulate, intelligent young man who really represents the program and himself well.

I'll remember him for the fact he had fifty different first names.

Spoke to him a while before the Va game. Great guy who has carved out a nice career for himself through hard work. He had a foot injury that he’s recuperating from and has been doing some broadcasting. (He said he worked the broadcasts for the exhibition games) He said he’s going to school at SU for broadcasting in the offseason and that he has lived locally for a number of years and considers Syracuse home. This last season he played in Italy and gave an impressive list of countries around the world that he’s experienced playing abroad for so long. He said he hoped SU fans realize how special they are in how they treat and always remember SU players no matter how long ago they left. He said he’s been working hard to rehabilitate his foot and keeping in shape to play another year. Wishing him the best - an articulate, intelligent young man who really represents the program and himself well.
Nice post. My first memory of him is from Boston, when Syracuse was playing there on its way to the Final Four and another national championship. I was with friends, people from this board, walking near the arena. We ran into this kid talking trash about Syracuse on the street, standing under a building entrance.

He was really tall and full of enthusiasm for the Cuse. We of course followed recruiting back then too and as we listened to him, we realized this could be that recruit we just got. We asked him and yes, it was him.

I guess it was a good way for him to know he made the right choice. Good guy, has been from day one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom